Trophy Autopop PS4 to PS5

smithylfc2008

I logged into the PS5 version of the game and none of the missing trophies popped. I even upgraded a new item to level 140 to get to PL150 again but no trophy. This developer is dogshit incompetent........

Edit: Had to reload an earlier backup save (in game setting, gameplay, backup saves) where my artifact was level 9 and grind some more poly and then i got the trophies to pop.

Edited by Quink666

So I have some bad news, I am also one trophy away now from my auto pop platinum, its an easy one to buy an item from two different vendors. I've done this since and no pop so it seems trophies you should already have won't re-pop by completing them. 

1 hour ago, THW-44 said:

So I have some bad news, I am also one trophy away now from my auto pop platinum, its an easy one to buy an item from two different vendors. I've done this since and no pop so it seems trophies you should already have won't re-pop by completing them. 

I think some replies above mentioned similar issues with other un-popped trophies. That doesn't bode well. I can't check myself because I don't have the polychoron to upgrade another artifact but.... not feeling great about the odds.

4 hours ago, THW-44 said:

My Platinum just popped.... Every trophy rolled out smoothly

Auto plat popped for me too no problem at all. Just a suggestion, maybe let the entire game download first just to avoid any mishaps like mentioned!
Although personally I thought that would of been a tad obvious but there you go 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikem192 said:

Auto plat popped for me too no problem at all. Just a suggestion, maybe let the entire game download first just to avoid any mishaps like mentioned!
Although personally I thought that would of been a tad obvious but there you go 

Why would it have two portions of the install so you can start it at 30% download though. 

1 hour ago, Siriodorione said:

Who among you has had trophy problems, downloaded the entire game before starting it? Just to understand if it can depend on that.

I did. Downloaded the ps5 version then the ps4 version then transferred the save over. Got all but one. 

From the sounds of it, it’s safer to wait for the full download BUT still doesn’t guarantee. Sounds like it’s just busted :(

I have been patrolling the avengers twitter account, they are working on a fix for some crashing issues, hopefully they fix the trophies as welll

5 hours ago, shakie19 said:

46 of 51 auto popped. I started the game before full download

I migrated save from the ps4 version on my ps5 for this.

I have just use my ps4 to migrate save and it popped another 2 trophies. It still didn't pop the power level 150 and upgrade an artifact to max level despite my hulk having met both requirements. This autopop seems very inconsistent 

11 minutes ago, shakie19 said:

I migrated save from the ps4 version on my ps5 for this.

I have just use my ps4 to migrate save and it popped another 2 trophies. It still didn't pop the power level 150 and upgrade an artifact to max level despite my hulk having met both requirements. This autopop seems very inconsistent 

So the problem could be that during the upload phase of the PS4 save to the game's servers, something is missing. Do you unlock more trophies by re-uploading the PS4 version and restarting the game in the PS5 version?
Someone should try.

All the trophies I unlocked on PS4 auto-popped except for one story trophy (A Novel Way to Travel). Game was fully installed on PS5 before booting it up and I've tried migrating the save over two more times but no auto-pop for me.

Anyone else had a problem where only one trophy didnt pop? I got the platinum on ps4, but the trophy From the Ashes didnt came. i tried to beat the requirements again but got no success :/

The worst part in all of this is that this is a campaing trophy...

3 minutes ago, UnknwnMatt said:

Anyone else had a problem where only one trophy didnt pop? I got the platinum on ps4, but the trophy From the Ashes didnt came. i tried to beat the requirements again but got no success :/

The worst part in all of this is that this is a campaing trophy...

In my opinion, if the problem is on a campaign trophy and it does not work by redoing the mission (now they can be repeated right?) It is better to cancel the save and restart the game by doing only the campaign.

Just now, Siriodorione said:

In my opinion, if the problem is on a campaign trophy and it does not work by redoing the mission (now they can be repeated right?) It is better to cancel the save and restart the game by doing only the campaign.

I'll b trying this but, how can i cancel the save? I mean, it will automatically download as soon as I start the game, right?

Unless i can play the campaing with ps5 offline...

3 minutes ago, UnknwnMatt said:

I'll b trying this but, how can i cancel the save? I mean, it will automatically download as soon as I start the game, right?

Unless i can play the campaing with ps5 offline...

True, I haven't thought about it. I'm afraid the game won't start without connection :(

Edited by Siriodorione