Will I Be Flagged On Here?

If that can be accomplished through legitimate means in an online lobby then it can't get you flagged. But I can imagine that even when you put the disclaimer out there you'll still get some idiot who reports you and you'll be approved for a flag, but you can link this thread when that happens. But in general don't worry about being carried in an online game by someone else as long as that person's methods for helping you can be achieved without modding.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergen said:

If that can be accomplished through legitimate means in an online lobby then it can't get you flagged. But I can imagine that even when you put the disclaimer out there you'll still get some idiot who reports you and you'll be approved for a flag, but you can link this thread when that happens. But in general don't worry about being carried in an online game by someone else as long as that person's methods for helping you can be achieved without modding.

Oh definitely no mods. Straight legit from the other player. I'm simply joining his game. letting him do all the work and reaping the rewards, ha ha. It's not that I can't  earn these myself. I just don't want to and if there's a path of least resistance I'm going to take it so I can get it out of the way and actually be able to enjoy this game instead of stressing over Honour/Tactical mode.

8 minutes ago, Sergen said:

you'll still get some idiot who reports you and you'll be approved for a flag

Damn, that's worrisome, I've made a few enemies on here so watch them do it out of spite.

15 minutes ago, Sergen said:

But I can imagine that even when you put the disclaimer out there you'll still get some idiot who reports you and you'll be approved for a flag

Ding ding.

This is actually the right answer based on some really dumb disputes that have unearthed so far.

• Like 1

Actually, I think I might be screwed and have to do it legit. According to the person willing to help when he goes to create an online session it only allows him to make a new game and not load his save from his offline single player file. Damn it.

Even if you get flagged, those flags won't get approved or, if they do, they won't stick. You can earn the trophies in whatever order in this game as it has online coop, multiple save-slots and trophies pop for the client as well, so no worries. 

10 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Actually, I think I might be screwed and have to do it legit. According to the person willing to help when he goes to create an online session it only allows him to make a new game and not load his save from his offline single player file. Damn it.

That's not a thing. I played solo through Honour Mode / Tactician and could invite a friend to join whenever we wanted to. 

Edited by Arcesius

8 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Even if you get flagged, those flags won't get approved or, if they do, they won't stick. You can earn the trophies in whatever order in this game as it has online coop, multiple save-slots and trophies pop for the client as well, so no worries. 

That's not a thing. I played solo through Honour Mode / Tactician and could invite a friend to join whenever we wanted to. 

Yup. Was just about to edit my post. Got the trophies. Now I can actually enjoy this game and not have to stress about it.

45 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

You should be fine. The guide lists it as a viable method as well.

I hate having to pay to be a Plus member just to go online but in rare cases I make an exception. This saves me a whole lot of headache. I could do it myself but honestly just didn't want to. I love turn-based games and I love RPG so I wanted to be able to just enjoy this game. Trophies unlocked, problem solved.  =)

1 hour ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Oh definitely no mods. Straight legit from the other player. I'm simply joining his game. letting him do all the work and reaping the rewards, ha ha. It's not that I can't  earn these myself. I just don't want to and if there's a path of least resistance I'm going to take it so I can get it out of the way and actually be able to enjoy this game instead of stressing over Honour/Tactical mode.

1 hour ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Damn, that's worrisome, I've made a few enemies on here so watch them do it out of spite.

You lazy bast*rd, I'm gonna report you! :devil::giggle:

More seriously if your friend plays legit there's no reason for trophies to pop out or order or anything. You'll be fine so enjoy, it's a good game ;)

Just now, FrenchDevil54 said:

You lazy bast*rd, I'm gonna report you! :devil::giggle:

More seriously if your friend plays legit there's no reason for trophies to pop out or order or anything. You'll be fine so enjoy, it's a good game ;)

Ha ha my man! What's up bro? 

20 hours ago, MMDE said:

You should be fine. I think you know when you're crossing into cheating territory. Like if you started to edit save files or trophy files etc.

Nah nah, no way. I'd never do shit like that. Wouldn't even know how to.