MP Progress lost?

p9ul

I haven't played Far Cry 2 for quite a few years - when I did, I played the disc based version and got most of the trophies out of the game - the only ones I'm short of are the lvl 20 & 30 on multiplayer, and soldier of misfortune.

I recently booted up the game to see how much longer it would take to get the platinum - but my Multiplayer stats all read Zero.

I wondered if it was because I was now running the game from the version that available on PS+ instead of my old disc copy?

I don't really want to start from scratch!

Honestly you're probably better off starting from scratch and get level 30 trough the level 30 glitch, then boost to get manuals while getting level 20. If you don't do the glitch do get from level 0 to 30 you'll need immense amount of boosting after finishing the manuals because after finishing the manuals you only get to about level 20 and the amount of xp to get to level 30 is ridiculous

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Odb_eazy said:

Honestly you're probably better off starting from scratch and get level 30 trough the level 30 glitch, then boost to get manuals while getting level 20. If you don't do the glitch do get from level 0 to 30 you'll need immense amount of boosting after finishing the manuals because after finishing the manuals you only get to about level 20 and the amount of xp to get to level 30 is ridiculous

How it glitch possible to do? Lvl 30 ?

I used the guide in this thread.

Warlord Glitch

I suggest doing it right off the bat and getting the level trophies over and done with. The manuals will be the longest part of the MP, when I did the MP I was somewhere at Level 20 after finishing the Manuals. And the last 10 levels will be a pain to grind up to normally.

Cheers for the replies.

I've not changed my PSN ID at anytime.

From memory, I was at around level 17, I wanted to see if there was some kind of tracker for the manuals - I'm pretty sure I had all the multikills done and out of the way from boosting back in the day.

I know level 30 is a grind, I planned on finishing soldier of misfortune and getting to 20, then doing the lvl 30 glitch to complete the platinum, but if I'm back to square one then I might not bother!