Shoot 15 deer

barakmh

I got this trophy the other day, and yes, True Shot and Anatomical Knowledge are musts. I did mine in the open world between story missions, and while I wasn’t counting as I went, it did feel like I had to down more than 15 deer with True Shot... it felt more like 20 - 25 before it popped. It could have been an error on my part, or maybe it’s a minor glitch. I know I had to collect 47 caches to pop Keen Eye, so the game doesn’t always count things right.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, this glitched for me as well. Didn't know about chapter replay method so I just did it in the open world. Must have shot like 50+ deer before it finally popped. No idea if the game was trying to send me a msg or what. Just keep slaughtering those deer, should pop eventually ? 

• Like 1

I get this trophy just yesterday, without any problem. Ive finished the main story and then I travel to geothermal valley target dears heart, kill and once they not respawn, Ive traveled to siberian wilderness (or how its called) and target and kill and if needed I travel back to geothermal. I recomend also to have proper suit, which allow you to go veeeeery close to dear, without him to run away. All this took me max 20mins with 3or4 reloads while traveling

On 3/19/2021 at 9:31 PM, TheJimmonator said:

This method is incredibly quick and easy - as long as you make sure to get the lock on to the heart you should have no problems.

I was struggling with this trophy also but I used the method in this video and I got it within 2 minutes! You can do it.

• 2 weeks later...