No DLC in a While...

droppingtherock

Anyone know why this might be? DOA5 got new costumes every few months for several years, but I haven't seen anything new for this title in the PS store for most of the pandemic. Anyone know why? I checked Koei Tecmo America's website and there's nothing on DOA6 at all anymore. Does Koei have a blog or any other ways the company releases news?

Oh, found this: https://teamninja-studio.com/doa6/us/update.html

No update since April 2020.

17 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

They stopped supporting it.

Good to know. Thanks.

15 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Was hoping for a DOA6 Ultimate but it's probably not happening. The pervy sub series DOA Extreme sold more than DOA6 so unfortunately that will be capitalised on whereas the main fighting game series DOA is now Dead On Arrival.

Man, that's so frustrating. DOA is the only fighting series I've ever been any good at.

I hadn't heard the volleyball series sold better. I've played two of them over the years and while some of the mini games are fun, the fighting games are far superior IMO.

Team Ninja went full retard with DOA6... if you don't know how, make sure to check out the "Core Values" fiasco lol

Marketing suicide before the game even released. And don't forget their incredible priority system: releasing wedding dresses for all the female characters before adding a private lobby system for online....

• Like 2

Dead or Alive 6 is a dead game they aren't doing anymore DLC for it and aren't going to be doing an ultimate edtion either and if your waiting for the DLC to go on sale at a reasonable price don't bother (I was waiting for it) because it's never going to happen because for some reason team ninja like to charge a ridiculous amount for it even when it's on sale for some dumb reason

In my humble personal opinion i think DoA6 has enough DLCs. It is better if Team Ninja starts to focus on create a better game, perhaps with a character creation, characters customization, tag modes... without releasing only these expensive costumes. Hell, you've to pay to change hair colour...

• Like 1