Almanac and other collectibles

Just started the game and have been reading about a lot of glitches for collectibles. Anyone got experience in things to watch out for. 

After the first mission in Boston when it introduced Almanac pages I saw one and collected it. But I have noticed I’m still on 0% in DNA for them.

Read somewhere that you shouldn’t collect anything with Haytham and only with Connor, can anyone confirm? 

22 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

Yes make all with connor and in my case i dont have any problem with collectables

Okay thanks for reply, got to end sequence 2 with Haytham so not too much to replay. Annoying glitch shouldn’t of went for that page haha 

7 minutes ago, Degnan- said:

Okay thanks for reply, got to end sequence 2 with Haytham so not too much to replay. Annoying glitch shouldn’t of went for that page haha 

Another advice is have always your save in the ps cloud when your save are complete because you see something wrong in your match you can download your save and restart again 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

Another advice is have always your save in the ps cloud when your save are complete because you see something wrong in your match you can download your save and restart again 

Yeah good idea thanks, sadly it’s uploaded my current up to date save to the cloud at the moment, but something to think about in future. 

4 minutes ago, Degnan- said:

Yeah good idea thanks, sadly it’s uploaded my current up to date save to the cloud at the moment, but something to think about in future. 

Or you can upload your save in a memory usb,always your save in the memory usb or ps cloud before any collectable become bugged