Verdun Plat Questions

bdias10

Hey guys, i started my grind towards this game and i am confused about some of the trophies. On Squad Defence do you have to get 250 k xp with the same friend or it counts in every other mode with ramdons on your Squad? Also is there any tips for reaching wave 10 on the 9 maps 10 times easier? I am really struggling now

On 19.3.2021 at 0:15 AM, bdias10 said:

Hey guys, i started my grind towards this game and i am confused about some of the trophies. On Squad Defence do you have to get 250 k xp with the same friend or it counts in every other mode with ramdons on your Squad? Also is there any tips for reaching wave 10 on the 9 maps 10 times easier? I am really struggling now

As trophy states you have to do 50,100 and 250 plays with the same friend. However the 50k, 100k and 250 k can problobly be done with randoms, not sure, since i did it with the same player(it doesnt state"Same friend")?Good luck with the grind tho?

I would advise doing the xp coop trophies with same player tho.

For tips: its much easier with a 2nd player. 1plays As NCO, and puts out the coop(aura) the other player is mg shutze and camps inside the aura(For coop xp), while the NCO lures the AI in the MG shutze kill zone?

Edited by DividedByMankind

250k is easier with the same player also. Best way is what I assume your already doing which is squad defence. Also which maps are you struggling with as I can provide some pointers to hopefully help you. I'll attach this too so you get a clear answer for your coop XP as I did it with an idle second console till death then I just switched controller 

Position 30 on 100% fluffythexeno

World of tanks screwed me out of some trophies which is why I am on a new account

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1742163720

Edited by JaY_20388

5 minutes ago, JaY_20388 said:

250k is easier with the same player also. Best way is what I assume your already doing which is squad defence. Also which maps are you struggling with as I can provide some pointers to hopefully help you. I'll attach this too so you get a clear answer for your coop XP as I did it with an idle second console till death then I just switched controller 

Position 30 on 100% fluffythexeno

World of tanks screwed me out of some trophies which is why I am on a new account

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1742163720

Thanks both of you, yeah i figured out, my partner does not play much and he kind sucks, so i am trying to find someone else now, i hate to rely on someone else, but thats life

No problem at all. If you need any pointers feel free to shoot me a message and I'll help where I can

Also please refer to this guide I did to help with some of the medal grind. Just be aware I did give some info in error regarding the "most spawns" medal. You have to play as NCO, I have just double checked so @DividedByMankind thanks for pointing that out dude

Edited by JaY_20388

4 minutes ago, JaY_20388 said:

No problem at all. If you need any pointers feel free to shoot me a message and I'll help where I can

any tips for easy and quick 250 matches with a friend? once we done all 9 maps 10 times and get 250k co op xp

There was an old method where 1 person would quit and then keep rejoining on their friend and you would see the match number increase but I am unsure if that has been patched. But you should hit very close to that playing squad def as quite a few of the matches do have a tendency of screwing you over in the stupidest way. Plus if you use my little helping guide with the same person that will provide you with another chunk of matches, I believe I gained between 50-75 matches just doing the medals as I was trying to relieve the boredom of solo boosting a few things. And if your still struggling then rubber band both thumbsticks and leave squad def running, put on a movie and just press X every few seconds

27 minutes ago, JaY_20388 said:

Also please refer to this guide I did to help with some of the medal grind. Just be aware I did give some info in error regarding the "most spawns" medal. You have to play as NCO, I have just double checked so @DividedByMankind thanks for pointing that out dude

No woriies?

Another tip i can Give @bdias10 im not sure about the method mentioned by @Jay_20388. But what we did was whenever the time hits 10seconds left in the pre match. We would suicide by jumping outside the map area(the red area of the map). But the suicide has to be at exact same time tho. Or else the match wont end and it puts you to the next area on the map.

By the time we were done with squad deffence 10x on each map, we were nowhere near 250plays. I think we had around 110plays.

For frontlines medals, thats best done solo(thats what we did☺️

Yeah man i got have to find someone, kind of afraid a little since very few people play this, and it is hard finding dedicated players. One of the plat achievers is still playing and he is helping me with the 250k trophy, 30k right now , but i dont know about the 250 games

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bdias10 said:

Yeah man i got have to find someone, kind of afraid a little since very few people play this, and it is hard finding dedicated players. One of the plat achievers is still playing and he is helping me with the 250k trophy, 30k right now , but i dont know about the 250 games

Nice of him. I gotta be honest, i really enjoyed Verdun. Ive decided to do Tannenberg aswell, even tho the plat is that common as it is?

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Nice of him. I gotta be honest, i really enjoyed Verdun. Ive decided to do Tannenberg aswell, even tho the plat is that common as it is1f44d.png

Yeah the difference between the 2 games trophy wise is great. I was amazed they completely left out 250k and 10 of each medal...I didn't complain at all ??

• Like 1

On 2021-03-22 at 7:58 PM, bdias10 said:

Any tips for farming headshots? 5000 is really stupid, jesus christ

Play squad defense as the Landser machine gunner on Douaumont. You will figure out what camping spots are best for each random defense point.

On 25/03/2021 at 3:55 AM, J_E_B_B said:

Play squad defense as the Landser machine gunner on Douaumont. You will figure out what camping spots are best for each random defense point.

Thank you. Have another one, for the silver medal MOST SCORE EARNED ON AURA can you be the NCO or do you have to get the points while inside a NCO aura´s??? I have 6 of those but cant get anymore, i dont really know what i did lol

3 hours ago, bdias10 said:

Thank you. Have another one, for the silver medal MOST SCORE EARNED ON AURA can you be the NCO or do you have to get the points while inside a NCO aura´s??? I have 6 of those but cant get anymore, i dont really know what i did lol

You have to play as anyone except for the NCO. Simply stay in the yellow circle shown on the mini-map (NCO’s aura) and get as much score as possible (will mostly come from kills). I’m sure you know to play on Asian servers by now.

On 29/03/2021 at 11:19 AM, J_E_B_B said:

You have to play as anyone except for the NCO. Simply stay in the yellow circle shown on the mini-map (NCO’s aura) and get as much score as possible (will mostly come from kills). I’m sure you know to play on Asian servers by now.

This is almost correctly for this Silver Medal - MOST SCORE EARNED ON AURA you NEED to play as NCO and has the best score of the game for achieving the medal.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, UserNameButcher said:

This is almost correctly for this Silver Medal - MOST SCORE EARNED ON AURA you NEED to play as NCO and has the best score of the game for achieving the medal.

Are you sure you are referring to the correct medal? You don’t need to be an NCO to earn that medal, you need to be anyone who isn’t an NCO. 

8 hours ago, J_E_B_B said:

Are you sure you are referring to the correct medal? You don’t need to be an NCO to earn that medal, you need to be anyone who isn’t an NCO. 

Im pretty sure @J_E_B_B. U can try to make in a game match if this medal will be given to u without playing with a NCO. Everytime that i played with a NCO i got the medal all together with Best Kills, Best Squad of the Match among others medals (Gold, Silver and Bronze). I tried a lot making i did see your reply and following one guide on Steam and i wasn't able to gain one medal. But when i played like NCO and get the most kills and score i got the medal every time. So i'm pretty sure. U can try to get without NCO and if u manage to get the medal please let me know. Really thank u.

7 hours ago, UserNameButcher said:

Im pretty sure @J_E_B_B. U can try to make in a game match if this medal will be given to u without playing with a NCO. Everytime that i played with a NCO i got the medal all together with Best Kills, Best Squad of the Match among others medals (Gold, Silver and Bronze). I tried a lot making i did see your reply and following one guide on Steam and i wasn't able to gain one medal. But when i played like NCO and get the most kills and score i got the medal every time. So i'm pretty sure. U can try to get without NCO and if u manage to get the medal please let me know. Really thank u.

Well the only way I was able to get it was when I wasn’t playing as an NCO, so it seems that you had the complete opposite experience for some reason.

16 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

@UserNameButcher can u remember how u got the triple explosive kill, was it against bots or actual players? 

@Leenewbe u mean the Multikill Silver Medal, right??? If yes i did with grenades and NCO artillery. With NCO Artillery is easier to make u can drop a bomb in each 90-120 seconds. U need to kill at least 4 bots/players at the same time. I got the medal for triple explosive kill just one time. Isn't guaranteed that u gonna make with 4 kills but 80% of the cases i got the medal. If u have another question, glad to help. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, UserNameButcher said:

@Leenewbe u mean the Multikill Silver Medal, right??? If yes i did with grenades and NCO artillery. With NCO Artillery is easier to make u can drop a bomb in each 90-120 seconds. U need to kill at least 4 bots/players at the same time. I got the medal for triple explosive kill just one time. Isn't guaranteed that u gonna make with 4 kills but 80% of the cases i got the medal. If u have another question, glad to help. 

ok thx for the reply, thought it was only 3 kills needed. i assume its also 4 for the blast fishing trophy?

Edited by Leenewbe