Verdun Plat Questions

bdias10

27 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

ok thx for the reply, thought it was only 3 kills needed. i assume its also 4 for the blast fishing trophy?

No no. Sorry. I misunderstood what u're asking. For the trophy u can do the same thing i said before with a grenade or Artillery, doesn't matter if it's player or bots. I did with bots. Don't worry with this trophy u gonna need to this a lot for achieving 10 Multikill Silver Medal that i reply before. For that trophy u need kill 3 for the Medal u need to kill at least 4 - 10 times. Unless u don't wanna the Platinum, if it's the case just make 3 kills with one grenade or one artillery and u gonna get the trophy.

• 4 months later...
On 4/5/2021 at 1:36 PM, J_E_B_B said:

Well the only way I was able to get it was when I wasn’t playing as an NCO, so it seems that you had the complete opposite experience for some reason.

the 1st few times i got this medal i don't know how i got it.  The only times i paid attention u/ was the NCO.  However the last time i played i had 80 kills as NCO, by far the highest score of the match and didn't get the medal.  At this point i think this medal is very buggy.