Menz in the hood boosting method

greenkaos1226

This trophy is the platinum killer for many of you. These two guns are not terribly hard to unlock (though they were MUCH harder prior to some early game patches). I have the 100% in this game and have all the syndicate weapons unlocked for background on me.

This method requires you to find someone with the guns unlocked. You can find someone via boosting sessions.

set-up requires someone with the double barrel and mac-10 unlocked. The same person will need to have one of their gadget spots be the grapple hook.

1. Use the squad join feature to have you and the person with the gun join a private squad together.

2. Go to a server of the map DOWNTOWN on conquest 

3. The gun giving player spawns with either needed weapon on their kit

4. Near the D flag there is an escalator that faces the criminal spawn. There is a tunnel here. On the left side there is a door that you can use a grapple hook on. This will get you and your partner into the glitch spot.  
5.  The person with the guns unlocked will now die and switch teams. They should go right back to the glitch spot as a mechanic with a spawn beacon (satellite phone). 
6. the person needing the trophy can now continuously kill their partner over and over. This glitch spot is largely ignored and both of your will be on private squads so no random spawn ins.

7. If the person runs out of ammo the ‘gun giver’ spawns as an enforcer to drop an ammo box before dying. 
8. switch guns at 25 kills and that should be it.

I used this to boost 15+ people over the years, as recent as today.

some people FPS games are not their forte and can not simply take the guns and get the kill naturally and this way is much faster. It takes a max of 1 hour including set up. Provided no one disturbs you on the way. 

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 4