Trophy thoughts

TugaCruz

The trophy list looks far easier on PS4 than it was on Windows.

I played this quite a bit on the PC, and looking at the list, this is very manageable, and not difficulty at all to complete.

The list is essentially just play the game and naturally the bulk of these will be unlocked.

On the PC there are far more specific ones like beating bosses under very specific circumstances or with curses on you, or with no upgrades and items, so on.

Was a pretty fun game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20.03.2021 at 4:52 AM, Halaster said:

The trophy list looks far easier on PS4 than it was on Windows.

I played this quite a bit on the PC, and looking at the list, this is very manageable, and not difficulty at all to complete.

The list is essentially just play the game and naturally the bulk of these will be unlocked.

On the PC there are far more specific ones like beating bosses under very specific circumstances or with curses on you, or with no upgrades and items, so on.

Was a pretty fun game.

Have you read the trophy list? You have to finish the Othermine run (so no uprades other than the ones you get at the start) and a run with two curses on you. And I do not think that first task is going to be easy. YMMV.

3 hours ago, sathriel666 said:

Have you read the trophy list? You have to finish the Othermine run (so no uprades other than the ones you get at the start) and a run with two curses on you. And I do not think that first task is going to be easy. YMMV.

It is very manageable.

In comparison, on Windows you have to complete 3 Othermine runs in a row without a single death for one of the achievements.

For another you have to complete an Othermine run without using a single upgrade from the antechamer or shops. 

There is also another for beating each boss with no upgrades at all, and another for using a single peasant and beating every single boss.

Still, fun game. :)

4 hours ago, sathriel666 said:

I just got Hexellent it wasn't so bad I took gold deals damage and you cant see items hexes, I did the first level of every area and then skipped the rest of that area only fighting the final boss and it popped.  I thought maybe you would have to do it while beating every boss.

• 1 month later...