Trophy Info / Easy Platinum

Ctrlolol

52 minutes ago, DiegoMolinams said:

What about the 50 consecutive waves trophy?

The only trophy in the game that is more “boring” than anything because it is easy solo or with teammates, it just takes at least an hour to get there. The waves are easy, they just get longer. (Similar to COD Zombies) but instead of them really getting more difficult, they just add more zombies to the mix. Id say the difficulty spike stops once you get past wave 10-15 as far as new zombies go. You can even play with 3 AI Teammates. Its a trophy that an inexperienced player can get on their first go, it just makes it more fun with other people. Having more people does NOT add any more zombies either. It is the same amount solo or not

Edited by Ctrlolol
  • Like 2

I have to say longer than 15 hours have to get 5600 kills with a variety of weapons.... granted I do not know how long each game is and how many kills per game you get. But I still feel it’s going to take a lot longer.

I may be wrong as I see some have gotten 150 kills with certain items, so maybe 15 hours lol

Edited by SKiL_Clash
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, SKiL_Clash said:

I have to say longer than 15 hours have to get 5600 kills with a variety of weapons.... granted I do not know how long each game is and how many kills per game you get. But I still feel it’s going to take a lot longer.

I may be wrong as I see some have gotten 150 kills with certain items, so maybe 15 hours lol

If you play free for all against bots, you can get 100 kills in like 10-15 mins 

54 minutes ago, Wheatlium said:

Warning this plat is not easy at all! 50 waves take about 1hour or two hours then if you die at the end have to restart 50 waves (another 2+ hours).

and Hardcore Parkour trophy isn't a 2/10 what on earth are you talking about

Not easy at all? Its extremely easy. Both trophies you mentioned are damn near at 40% achieved as well so maybe youre just not good at the game.  I also stated above that the Horde Mode is easy, but will still take an hour at the least to do. We are also entitled to different opinions, and clearly our do not agree with each other here

Edited by Ctrlolol
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wheatlium said:

Warning this plat is not easy at all! 50 waves take about 1hour or two hours then if you die at the end have to restart 50 waves (another 2+ hours).

lol I died on wave 50, it restarts that wave again. You don't have to restart it all over 

3 hours ago, Wheatlium said:

If you think 10 people is enough to tell you how easy a trophy is then okay... Will leave it like that 

Its also not even rare on steam. While my opinion on estimated time could be iffy by 5 or so hours depending on how efficient you are, my opinion on difficulty stands. It could just be that ive played the game for 200+ hours, but I did the wave 50 achievement on my first run with no knowledge to the game with 1 real person and 2 AI partners. The only one who ever died was the AI. If you want, i can buy the PS4 version and help you

5 minutes ago, KAIZER_SHARKY said:

Does the kills in zombi mode count towards the weapon trophy’s ?

Originally I thought they did but I do not believe they do. (Im not sure) I think they might only count in the MP modes against at least bots. Do not quote me on this though

On 2021-03-20 at 7:38 PM, Wheatlium said:

If u hold a weapon while doing the parkour it shouldn’t take longer than 1 minute to get it. And the 50 waves is really  easy, most people should get it on their first or second try if they play with other people.

On 3/21/2021 at 3:49 PM, Ctrlolol said:

Originally I thought they did but I do not believe they do. (Im not sure) I think they might only count in the MP modes against at least bots. Do not quote me on this though

I take it back! I was being a super noob! some of the trophies are longer than i expected though but i kinda agree with your 2/10 but probably a 20hour plat 

3 hours ago, rvh---podz said:

Do kills against robots not count? because in my stats I have 184 watermelmg kills but I don’t have the trophy

so they messed it up! you actually need 500 kills with the watermlg and another gun still which is meant to be 150 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 24/09/2021 at 0:10 AM, steel6burgh said:

Why has nobody platinum this in so long is something unobtainable?????

It's because the platinum takes much longer than 15 hours in reality, I grinded this game for nearly a month and I only got about half of the trophies. I eventually gave up because of boredom.

24 minutes ago, Flipendo52 said:

It's because the platinum takes much longer than 15 hours in reality, I grinded this game for nearly a month and I only got about half of the trophies. I eventually gave up because of boredom.

I already did this game.  It doesn't take that much longer the way I did it was I played one map the one I think you fight the final boss on and I knew where everything was as far as weapon pickups.  You can get a lot of kills fast around that barn area on that map and constantly switch weapons out.  It is boring but i've had much worse grinds.

• Like 1