Trophy Info / Easy Platinum

Ctrlolol

20 minutes ago, DhillsPlats said:

From what ive gathered from this thread, All trophies can be done against bots in private games and everything is very easy to obtain. Am i wrong in thinking this? I want to do the platinum but with the 4% rarity i just cant believe its a 2/10 20hr plat. Is anything buggy or unobtainable?

Nothing buggy nor unobtainable. And yeah, everything can be done in private matches with bots, took me ~20 hours.

Make sure to select Darkside for the Master Survivor trophy, the other map ends at 30 waves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruscah said:

Nothing buggy nor unobtainable. And yeah, everything can be done in private matches with bots, took me ~20 hours.

Make sure to select Darkside for the Master Survivor trophy, the other map ends at 30 waves.

Thanks for the reply, I think im going to go for the platinum 

• 10 months later...
On 3/21/2021 at 9:42 AM, KAIZER_SHARKY said:

Does the kills in zombi mode count towards the weapon trophy’s ?

No they don't I can confirm that for sure

On 3/19/2021 at 8:48 AM, DiegoMolinams said:

What about the 50 consecutive waves trophy?

Best to do it with another player and split up , stay close to the health pickups as they spawn every so often

Also gameplay does not pause if you press start so make sure you have a couple hours planned. Also if you die in the end, sadly you must restart . If you play with another person and either one dies they will respawn on the next wave as long as one makes it. Also I am pretty sure there is a tough boss fight in the end