Ctrlolol

Trophy Info / Easy Platinum

29 posts in this topic

From what ive gathered from this thread, All trophies can be done against bots in private games and everything is very easy to obtain. Am i wrong in thinking this? I want to do the platinum but with the 4% rarity i just cant believe its a 2/10 20hr plat. Is anything buggy or unobtainable? 

20 minutes ago, DhillsPlats said:

From what ive gathered from this thread, All trophies can be done against bots in private games and everything is very easy to obtain. Am i wrong in thinking this? I want to do the platinum but with the 4% rarity i just cant believe its a 2/10 20hr plat. Is anything buggy or unobtainable?

Nothing buggy nor unobtainable. And yeah, everything can be done in private matches with bots, took me ~20 hours.

Make sure to select Darkside for the Master Survivor trophy, the other map ends at 30 waves.

1 hour ago, Cruscah said:

Nothing buggy nor unobtainable. And yeah, everything can be done in private matches with bots, took me ~20 hours.

Make sure to select Darkside for the Master Survivor trophy, the other map ends at 30 waves.

Thanks for the reply, I think im going to go for the platinum 

For anyone who makes the same mistake as me, you have to creat a lobby. Playing CPU private doesnt count

Edited by DhillsPlats