Parker

What Is The Hardest Trophy You've Earned?

230 posts in this topic

Like the title says, share what you believe to be the most difficult trophy you've unlocked.

Personally, I think my Shift Platinum was the most difficult. I could've made it much easier on myself, but racing games are by far my favorite genre so I generally start with hard A.I. and if possible, no HUD. Mastering tracks with no HUD was pretty difficult, and that is one of the tasks needed for the platinum.

Sooner or later I'll have the GT5 platinum, altough the "Gold Standard" trophy is becoming a pain in the ass. Mainly Golding all the Vettell challenges.

Parker

All Missions Successfully Completed from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 was my hardest trophy. I dont think anything ive done so far was harder than that.

Hrm... I'm inclined to say the SingStar plat (no, for serious), following that the trophy for getting 5* on all songs on Expert on DJ Hero 1.

For me it's definitely getting 3 batarangs on all the Batman: Arkham Asylum combat challenges (Freeflow Gold)

I yelled for joy when it finished and woke up the neighbors :rolleyes:

not sure what mine is, but what gave me the most trouble was the Rockhound trophy from inFamous

Chapters 1-4 (Normal) from Bayonetta.

I had a hard time with Grace and Glory + Fortitudo ad the end, until I discover the Sword :P

so far for me was getting ten ranked wins in a row in MK...users love to spam all day

I have a few that can be considered hard. Doing C to C on SSF4 is hard and time consuming

i can name a few, but my most recent was :gold: Beat Zico. it took me over 400 laps and a few painful hours to beat it, painful because it was hurting the knuckles of my left wirst lol.

i can name a few, but my most recent was :gold: Beat Zico. it took me over 400 laps and a few painful hours to beat it, painful because it was hurting the knuckles of my left wirst lol.

I remember Beat Zico, that was pretty damn tough, the first time I got it, it took me a good 200 laps, so I feel your pain. Congrats though. :)

I remember Beat Zico, that was pretty damn tough, the first time I got it, it took me a good 200 laps, so I feel your pain. Congrats though. :)

thanks Pie. so glad that trophy is over with :)

I would have to say my toughest to date was Hard to the Core in Dead Space 2, and by far the most satisfying DING I've ever heard. I celebrated that one with a cold beer after it was done. :D

I would have to say my toughest to date was Hard to the Core in Dead Space 2, and by far the most satisfying DING I've ever heard. I celebrated that one with a cold beer after it was done. :D

I celebrate most trophies with a cold beer... It's not alcoholism? Is it? :(

I celebrate most trophies with a cold beer... It's not alcoholism? Is it? :(

I suppose that depends on the ratio of beers to trophies (BTR). If it's at 1:1 or above, you might have a problem.

I suppose that depends on the ratio of beers to trophies (BTR). If it's at 1:1 or above, you might have a problem.

I think I'll be alright then... *Shuffles in front of large pile of empty bottles*

probably the Dead Space 2 platinum. 'Hardcore' was hell.

Trial Athlete in SF4/SSF4 is one of my hardest trophys.... the hardest in SF without a doubt! The rest in SF wasn't too much trouble.

i think it might have to be Tough as Nails (Brink)...the friendly AI is so crappy, its like they want you to lose, and the enemy AI camps so much its worse than a game of CoD <_<

Probably the "In Memory of Petruccio" trophy from Assassin's Creed II. Not necessarily hard per se, but it took me around 5 hours in total to find all 100 of those feathers. I guess it was worth it though to finally get a plat. :P

I am Bad Company was my Hardest trophy to get.... (BFBC)

Also Yatta! was hard. (Sega Megadrive Ultimate Collection)

Also Yatta! was hard. (Sega Megadrive Ultimate Collection)

I actually found the Columns trophy to be a lot harder than the Yatta! one.

I actually found the Columns trophy to be a lot harder than the Yatta! one.

if you make the magic blocks hit the floor of the board, you get an insta-10,000 points :thumbsup:

Not really sure which of my trophies is the hardest, but it could be FIFA 10's Ton Up.