What Is The Hardest Trophy You've Earned?

Parker

Like the title says, share what you believe to be the most difficult trophy you've unlocked.

Personally, I think my Shift Platinum was the most difficult. I could've made it much easier on myself, but racing games are by far my favorite genre so I generally start with hard A.I. and if possible, no HUD. Mastering tracks with no HUD was pretty difficult, and that is one of the tasks needed for the platinum.

Sooner or later I'll have the GT5 platinum, altough the "Gold Standard" trophy is becoming a pain in the ass. Mainly Golding all the Vettell challenges.

Parker

i can name a few, but my most recent was :gold: Beat Zico. it took me over 400 laps and a few painful hours to beat it, painful because it was hurting the knuckles of my left wirst lol.

i can name a few, but my most recent was :gold: Beat Zico. it took me over 400 laps and a few painful hours to beat it, painful because it was hurting the knuckles of my left wirst lol.

I remember Beat Zico, that was pretty damn tough, the first time I got it, it took me a good 200 laps, so I feel your pain. Congrats though. :)

I remember Beat Zico, that was pretty damn tough, the first time I got it, it took me a good 200 laps, so I feel your pain. Congrats though. :)

thanks Pie. so glad that trophy is over with :)

I would have to say my toughest to date was Hard to the Core in Dead Space 2, and by far the most satisfying DING I've ever heard. I celebrated that one with a cold beer after it was done. :D

I celebrate most trophies with a cold beer... It's not alcoholism? Is it? :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...