What Is The Hardest Trophy You've Earned?

Parker

I'll go with...

Gran Turismo 6

KhEfD71.png

:gold: All gold S License - Get a gold award in every S License test

The first three I passed within a few tries, but the fourth took me roughly five hours. Most of it was spent perfecting two right handers toward the end of Apricot Hill. I kept trying to run the rumble strip without grazing the cones to maintain speed, otherwise I was either too slow or spun off. I almost had the fifth at the first try, but I pushed too hard on the last corner, spun out and ate a wall, from there it took another couple of hours of failure before I got it :lol:

Modnation Racers platinum was boring to get because of the Achieving Rank 50 d4d trophy, but very satisfying to have.

Mass Effect 2 and 3 on Insanity were tough definitely, but probs one of the toughest in terms of annoyance was the SSX platinum. So many hard trophies and requirements for it!!!

• 5 years later...

death track resurrection- challenger complete all challenges. this game is extremely hard some of these challenges seem almost impossible difficulty is a 10/10 for me.

star ocean the last hope only putting this in here if you consider time consuming hard.  ultimate battler 100% battle  trophies- looking at 300-600 hours to plat.

super street fighter 4 trial athlete- very hard and fun trying to clear some of these trials

vanquish tactical challenger- game offers a fun challenging plat challenge 4,6 are very difficult and fun :)

Billionaire! from LEGO Worlds.

You need to have one billion studs on your person and unlike every other LEGO game there is no Red Bricks to help you.

It took me two days, 6 hours each day hitting X and breaking safes to grind up that much.

It's 1.91% Ultra Rare on this site and my most rare Plat.

Mission Impossible

Spacejacked

26Lfde359.png

:gold:Mission Impossible, 6 Achievers. - Beat the Impossible wave either in Challenge mode or Story mode

Story mode is the best for this save at least 2,300 points to finish this successfully, The impossible wave will summon 33 Red giants that have 350 HP, You have to defend 3 rooms at the same time. Good luck. There is a video if you are struggling.

Edited by gamercris066

78L20b34e.png

:silver: Masterminds

.47%

This trophy took probably about 100 hours of practice, research, and actual runs to attain. If you don't know what you need to do to earn this, you will need to complete The Doomsday Heist on hard mode, with the same group of players, without dying, and all 29 missions in order. If you die, you'll need to start all over. You'll need to do this with 2, 3, and 4 players, so you'll do it three times.

I'm surprised the rarity is this high. A more accurate estimate for it would be about .25%.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

42L585040.png

ngcb1- Very Polyamorous

Complete an "All chars (including DLC)" run

This trophy took me 5 hours to obtain, there are 13 characters in the game, 6 of those characters are difficult. While the other 7 characters are easy, the chance of dying is still very high, Only 25 people have this trophy.

Edited by Kasumi Amari

It would probably be the "Saint" trophy from Outlast 2

Insane mode is already pretty difficult but having to do one 3 1/2hr minimum run all with one battery is a nightmare cause you can fuck yourself real bad in the last hour if you even slightly misuse the battery.

On 3/29/2022 at 2:45 PM, Troz said:

I'm surprised the rarity is this high. A more accurate estimate for it would be about .25%.

It’s super rare cus the average gta player would never go for this. Plus you need a solid squad to even attempt this. 4 player runs took the longest for me but the 3 and 2 players me and my team breezed through it in a single day. Anyways, iykyk.51L111ce9.png

Edited by Apocasy

On one of my old PS3 accounts I got All Swords Obtained! for 3D Dot Game Heroes and the platinum. One of the reasons why I regret starting new accounts. I actually injured my thumb doing the dash circuits and had to take a break while it healed. I've probably done harder trophies but that one caused an injury and took weeks of practice. 

Edited by Vulpine9Tails
  • Like 1