What Is The Hardest Trophy You've Earned?

Parker

if you make the magic blocks hit the floor of the board, you get an insta-10,000 points :thumbsup:

Yeah I know that but I found it hard trying to keep it open for the block. Anyways, after the first magic block appeared things usually got nuts and I had to retry it a lot more times than I did with Yatta.

Yeah I know that but I found it hard trying to keep it open for the block. Anyways, after the first magic block appeared things usually got nuts and I had to retry it a lot more times than I did with Yatta.

i also used save points for every 1000 points i got, so it was easy if i stuffed up :)

As of right now I'd have to say either FF XIII platinum or GTA 4 which I will have in a couple more days. Difficulty coming from the amount of time I had to put into those two games...........I don't suffer from ADD but damn it's hard to stay focused

As of right now I'd have to say either FF XIII platinum or GTA 4 which I will have in a couple more days. Difficulty coming from the amount of time I had to put into those two games...........I don't suffer from ADD but damn it's hard to stay focused

The only reason for which I find time-consuming plats hard, is because of all the pain my ass must endure.

this would have to be My most Difficult trophy. and yes, I know few found it easy enough, but I didn't.!

1S5bc459.png

Platinum Trophy

You Unlocked All Trophies!

40-platinum.png

3.57%

Ultra Rear

there it is. the bitch that almost broke Me.

1,440 Minutes of create. LBP2.

Im pretty sure i could of had this by now, but im battleing my own laziness. I don't own a rapid-fire controller, Nor do i have a SF, MK arcade stick that has rapid fire. And my thimb gets tired at the 30 minute mark... i'm currently at the 1,030 minute mark.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually found the Columns trophy to be a lot harder than the Yatta! one.

You have just made a delicious enemy today, Denaratuck.

In all seriousness, though, I hate Yatta! more than most things on this earth, including queues, famine and Nando's. Columns was quite easy in my opinion, but Yatta! took me five hours when I platted the game for the second time. I would have had the plat in three hours were it not for Yatta!.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so far in my relatively short ps3 career, i would say the god of war challenge room trophies.

not so much difficult, but royal pains in the ass.

if i ever see another satyr asshole on a confined space, someone is going to die.

Ha, I still remember those satyrs, my hands were shaking when I beat them.

• Like 1

Trials from SF4/SSF4. However, I got frustrated alot while going for the Where the Wild Things Are platinum. I was cursing that game every minute I played. Thinking about that stupid game still makes me shiver.

Chapters 1-4 (Normal) from Bayonetta.

I had a hard time with Grace and Glory + Fortitudo ad the end, until I discover the Sword :P

lol yea. It happened to me too

so far in my relatively short ps3 career, i would say the god of war challenge room trophies.

not so much difficult, but royal pains in the ass.

if i ever see another satyr asshole on a confined space, someone is going to die.

Lol, I hated that one too. Took me forever to beat the tenth challenge on GoW 1. The worst thing for me is that you can't save challenge progress. You have to beat all ten in one go.

For me it has to be the Freeflow Gold from Batman AA. Shock and Awe Extreme kept me trying at it for days. Very satisfying trophy though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, I hated that one too. Took me forever to beat the tenth challenge on GoW 1. The worst thing for me is that you can't save challenge progress. You have to beat all ten in one go.

For me it has to be the Freeflow Gold from Batman AA. Shock and Awe Extreme kept me trying at it for days. Very satisfying trophy though.

LOL, my man Rowdi!

Good to see you on here, brother!

Yes, the no-save function on GOW WAS a big pain in the aortal. But I am glad I got is done and dusted and earned my plat all the same.

I do own Batman AA - but as with all my other games, I have yet to play it. Is the trophy you're talking about the one where I heard you have to do all of the allowable combo moves in one fight or sequence? Crickey - I hope not: I would have felt better about it if was the old NES pad I could have used as the basis for carrying out the combos - the PS3 dual shock one is fine but sometimes find myself cursing shoulder-button combinations / commands. In any case, I am definitely looking forward to hitting it up - I also managed to snag me a lovely Joker Steelbook edition of the new Batman Arkham City game. Awwww yeah!

Anyway - hope you're well, bud! :)

Sup Muppy :P

The trophy I was talking about is the one where you need twenty-four medals in the combat challenges. The one you're referring to is Freeflow Perfection which was a right pain in the arse too.

It's been two years and I still have this line from the Joker memorized. :shakefist:

"Hey Bats, go easy on 'em, hmmm? For me...? Oh hell, what do I care? Do your worst!"

I'm ashamed to tell you how many times I heard that.

• Like 1

Hrm... I'm inclined to say the SingStar plat (no, for serious), following that the trophy for getting 5* on all songs on Expert on DJ Hero 1.

Bah. Forever 5*'d on everything except Beats and Pieces. Actually I still need to 5 star some of the DLC songs, too. One of these days I'll go back and get it.