What Is The Hardest Trophy You've Earned?

Parker

According to PSNProfiles, my rarest is

:platinum:Platinum Trophy :platinum: in Resistance 2

I don't think that was difficult though... it was really just time consuming.

I really don't have many hard games so I am going to go with :gold:Still counting :gold:in Mirrors Edge. The game was pretty difficult for me to get used to and getting 50 stars on time trials without any DLC was tough.

• 2 weeks later...

It's weird, when I look back on trophies, I forget the amount of pain and suffering that went into them. I was recently reminded of my tough time with beating God of War III on Titan Mode. I had made a comment on a YouTube video whining about how I can't beat the boss and someone dug it up and replied.

Last night I finished up a Borderlands Moxxi Underdome DLC trophy for beating all of the larger challenges. They took about 2.5 hours each, and there were three of them. Each of them had to be done in one sitting. It was a true test of patience, and not even necessary for the platinum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

after thinking about the title, My previous post would have to be the hardest trophy I have.

the most difficult trophy I've been hunting for months on end, that I go back to in between games and for the life of Me is so close but I just can't put my DAMN pawz :shakefist: around is :

6Sa5f8e9.png

Old Schooler :shakefist:

Complete 8 levels in a row in Vintage mode

40-silver.png

0.58%

Ultra Rare

there are 33 owners of this trophy out of 5,711 players.

imagine the pain I felt getting to level 8 and dieing :shakefist: .damn razzle frazzling frackn trophy.

Damn UUUUUUU.! :jaymon: I will dominate U Dammit.!! 1day.

:gold: Tactical Challenger on Vanquish - by far

I'm going to interpret this the hardest non-platinum, since that's more a collection of trophies than a single one, and I'm going to echo this. I don't think it's my hardest overall platinum because most of the rest of the trophies were pretty easy, but that is the hardest single trophy I have for sure.

Darn, I cannot select my hardest trophy. I have played alot of games and I have over 1970 trophies. To select a single one is nearly impossible. I could say the Homefront platinum or the Expert of War trophies, but all that took was grinding, and it was not really all that hard. Maybe the Platinum for W@W, I died so many times and I got really frustrated on Veteran difficulty. So maybe that is my hardest.

Hard to the Core from Dead Space 2. I actually never planned to attempt the trophybut after getting the dlc guns I was commited. It was actually easier than I thought it would be but the mental torment of knowing that you could not die was the killer part. I did make my saves wayyyyy too early with my third save being at the start of the ishimura. so I played the last half of the game without dieing. A puker almost got me tho in the final gauntlet. .... almost. ....

Well, i can choose one now... :bronze: Bullseye . That trophy is ridiculously hard, thanks to slight lag in servers causing shots to miss or register late, iffy mic support in-game, occasional lack of communication, and more....god that was more of a chore than i ever hoped it would be

• 6 months later...

18S710488.png

You Want Me To WHAT?

'In single-player arcade mode, on a difficulty higher than NORMAL, survive Deathbringer's Apocalypse Flame attack and win the round with full health.

Earned by 90 of 12,865 game owners

Edited by Aexuz

27Sed1c25.png

adidas LIVE Run MVP

Be the points leader in an adidas LIVE Run match.

It took me forever to find people willing to team up and get this trophy. Metal Gear Solid 2 platinum has nothing on this.

It's been two years and I still have this line from the Joker memorized. :shakefist:

"Hey Bats, go easy on 'em, hmmm? For me...? Oh hell, what do I care? Do your worst!"

I'm ashamed to tell you how many times I heard that.

Haha! Me too. Thankfully i mastered the combat in AA, so the AC challenge maps were a breeze.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...