What Is The Hardest Trophy You've Earned?

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

Subliminal Reprise in Dyad was by far the hardest single trophy I've earned. It took me over 6 hours to beat that damned level, and it was purely based on luck.

I've been paining myself over this trophy for the last few hours... This one and "Observations on the Beautiful and the Sublime"... any tips??

Its hard to choose just one, so ill make my top 5

Not in any order either,

• WipeoutHD - Beat Zico - Gold

Took so many laps for me to get this one, and it was only one part of the track where i kept ruining it, the barrel Roll up onto the bridge. Could never get all barrel rolls in 1 lap, and when i did get it, i ended up missing another one somewhere. It wasnt even practise it was luck that i didnt mess it up thats what got me this trophy

• WipeoutHD - Zone Zeus - Gold

Most of this wasnt too bad, but once you hit zone 60, thats where i always messed up. Best thing to do is turn off the sound and play it in silence. Helped me concentrate on the last few levels

• Alien Breed Impact - Hard to kill - Silver

This is a co-op trophy, and i realy hate these ones. Finish a multiplayer level with no player dying. I tried this with randoms so many times, and either i died cause the other guy wasnt pulling his weight so i was doing more than my share of the work, or he just died. Then after ages i got to the final stage, and waiting for the elevator to come up to finish, and i get stuck behind a bit of the level, and got swarmed by enemies and died. The other guy had just stepped into the elevator and had stopped shooting :( Hated doing that again, and the reason why i didnt get the 2nd or 3rd game.

• Ferrari Challenge - The Perfectionist - Gold

Horrible controls which i had to master. And the cars handling was even worse. Never again do i buy Ferrari endorsed racing games.

• F1:2010 - World Champion - Expert - Gold

This was really hard for me. I dont use a steering wheel, so the sensitive controls needed are a pain on the controller. Took me a long time to get this one. Was very close to not doing it, but i took Alonso who was my closest rival out on the last 2 races lol. Made life a bit easier :P

Edited by SirSmokalot002

The most frustrating trophy I have gotten is "Tactical Challenger" from Vanquish.

I must have played Challenge #6 more than 50 times. I reached the final wave 10-15 times before actually beating it.

Other I would consider hard was:

- the babel mode in Catherine

- The Shadows Rushed Me - Max Payne 3 (although I did it on my 2nd try)

- Hard to the Core - Dead Space 2

- Finishing the game on elite difficulty - Killzone (the 2nd wave at the final boss fight was a b*tch)

- WANTED from GTAIV (COUNTLESS hours of petrovic glitching and playing with my nerves)

The most difficult trophy for me was either Freeflow Gold from Batman: Arkham Asylum or Completionist from Katamari Forever.

Batman's Shock and Awe (Extreme) got me so frustrated that I just stopped playing it for a few days. Katamari Forever gave me trouble with rolling up the cowbear as well as figuring out the last item I needed (which was the core of the Robo King that you didn't HAVE to get.) I wouldn't have even gotten the Robo King core (without spending weeks on it) if a friend that had gotten the plat hadn't suggested I might have missed the core.

i can´t say which THE hardest was ... but here are some :

Battle Fantasia - You want me to WHAT? => u need absolute perfection for it

Payday The Heist - Easy Street => Without any kind of glitches or help from people who allready had the trophy, sticking to my team the whole time

SSF4/SF4 and Blazblue CS - Trial Trophies => i think everybody know what it is

Lost Planet 2 - Comited til the End => getting all Noms de Guerre was a long and hard pain in the a$$

Wipeout HD - Zico and Campaign Legend

Ninja Gaiden wasnt sooo hard at all with good partner ^^

I've been paining myself over this trophy for the last few hours... This one and "Observations on the Beautiful and the Sublime"... any tips??

Sadly on that level, a lot of it does have to do with luck. Try looking in the very center of the vortex to see where the mines will be, I've found that helped. Also lancing is worthless in that level, so don't waste your time.

My hardest trophy would have to be By the Power of Trinity from BlazBlue: Continuum Shift it is only a bronze and those trials are painful although Valkenhayn, Makoto and then the 100 total will be harder but for now Platinum wins it hands down, oh those trials were painful both mentally and physically.

By the Power of Trinity...

59Sfb1071.png

:bronze:Beat over 7 missions in challenge mode using Platinum the Trinity. :bronze:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update time

Dead Space 2 - Hard to the Core

Complete the game on Hard Core setting.

1hard.png

Battlefield 3 - Bullseye

Saved the hostages without alerting the enemy in 'Drop 'em like liquid'

1bull.png

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Airkill

Online: roadkill an enemy with any helicopter

1air.png

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Demolition Man

Online: get 20 demolish kills

1demo.png

Call of Duty: Classic - War Hero

Complete the game on Veteran difficulty

1war.png

Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection - ARCADE KOMBATANT

Finish Mortal Kombat II

1MKII.png

Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection - ARCADE KONQUEROR

Finish Ulitmate Mortal Kombat 3 on any difficulty

1MK3.png

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Sacrificial Lamb

Shoot or be shot at by an ally with a Pack-a-Punch crossbow and kill six zombies with the explosion

1lamb.png

• Like 1

Dead Space 2 Hard to the core trophy.....omg what a nightmare that was LOL. Had to beat it on the hardest difficulty with only 3 saves...anything stupid could of happened to mess me up...yeah again a nightmare and was so happy when I did it, was the only trophy I needed for the Platinum so I was even more happy.

Here is my list:

No.1 Ultimate Battler: Obtain 100% of all battle trophies.(SO4)

There are 900 battle trophies in SO4 and It took me about 500+ hours to get this trophy.

NO.2 All missions successfully completed: Successfully complete all missions.(NGS2)

UT1 and UT2 are two very hard missions.

NO.3 Ultimate Ninja: Clear 3 Ultimate Ninja Trials.(NG3)

Because of NG3's bad programming ,UT1 is very hard.

NO.4 Soldier's Trophy: All Valuable Weapons Obtained (Demon's Souls)

Because the drop rate of pure bladestone is 0.05% and I spent about 20 hours to get one. I have a bad luck on this stone.

These are the trophies that I'm going to rememeber for quite a long time ^^

Edited by JKDdragonwithin

Hard to say but I think my hardest trophies are sports related. FIFA 11 platinum and Tiger Woods 12: The Masters. Both of these were time consuming and a bit difficult. Nothing compared to getting Transcendence in Wipeout HD though. I am destined to only get 52% in that game, will never beat Zico, or be an Elite Campaign Legend. Oh well, there's more important things in life than impressive trophies :rolleyes:

Edited by idloveacupoft

• 4 weeks later...

The Fair Fighter trophy on FFXIII-2. That boss was a pain esp. when you got him to < 500K of health. Omg, I don't know how many times I got him to < 200K and died. Also beating ICO in under 2 hours was a pain in the butt too!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07