What Is The Hardest Trophy You've Earned?

Parker

• 1 month later...

It would have to be an even draw between...

1163.png"The Politics of Silencing Foes" This trophy was quite the challenge in Metal Gear Rising. 

25L3de020.png "MFWIC" was a tough trophy... I am very surprised it's not ultra rare. Beating Specs Ops: The Line on FUBAR is something that is not for the faint of heart...

• 1 month later...

34S58b1a0.png I'll Take the Physical Challenge - God of war 1

Complete the challenge of the gods 

9 challenges are really easy besides the last one 10. This challenge is the worst i failed close to 100 times, Others may say this is easy and they may be right but i never play hack and slash so this was really hard for me

Grand Theft Auto IV

49L66cc80.png

Wanted

You achieved the highest personal rank possible in multiplayer.

Ah yes, the well-known "Wanted" trophy! I had always wanted to platinum GTA IV, me and a friend got most multiplayer trophies for this game in 2008 and 2010 and we also tried to get the "Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic" trophy at the time, for "winning all variations of multiplayer games," which involves winning several hundred different races, this takes forever even boosting! After doing everything, no trophy, come to find out that the GTA IV servers are complete garbage and didn't register some races, so we would have to do them all again to possibly get the trophy. Highly annoyed, we gave up saying it was too much trouble. We tried all of the races again in Summer of 2013, and to our surprise we actually got the "Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic" trophy!

All that and we still haven't really started work on the Wanted trophy!  :eyebrow: Okay, we were both level 7, the highest rank is 10, doesn't sound hard except when you take into account that each level requires MUCH more XP to get to the next level (level 8 - 9 is 1.5 million XP & level 9 - 10 is 3 million XP). This took a straight MONTH of boosting a multiplayer level over and over and over again, just to get from level 7 to level 10! Seriously, whoever is against multiplayer boosting, maybe ranking up in this game will change your mind! :P 4 years, 8 months, and 4 weeks total to finally get the platinum trophy.

• Like 1

Not my hardest but I just got the King Pins! trophy in Sports Champions 2 and I haven't faced that cheap of an AI in a long time. He would often time bowl 6 to 7 strikes in a row. I finally beat him when I bowled 8 strikes in a row to his 7. Final score 257 to his 209...glad to be done that one :(

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Bullseye for battlefield 3 was quite hard but once we figured out how to do it it wasnt too bad what really sucked was complete warrior as i cant get kills in jets and in the rare occasion that i did i then had to find a tank and kill someone and shoot someone with an ar very annoying

IDGAF what anyone says; I actively avoid games that have a difficulty rating of 8/9/10 out of 10. Sometimes I avoid 7/10 depending on my interest in the game. I love collecting trophies, but I'm not gonna turn myself inside out and make myself bald just for a few trophies.

That said, the hardest trophy I've earned would have to be "Better Than Developers" for Trine. Back then I got the game after that monster-adding patch had come out, and so didn't know to decline installing it. After getting every other trophy and spending ages trying to get that particularly one, I abandoned the game for months, and then I came back, deleted the game data and played the entire game over on the hard difficulty in order to get back to the last level; even then it took quite a few goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hard to the Core from Dead Space 2 kicked my butt until I started watching videos.

Getting all the fan runs in Blur was actually harder than getting first on hard on all the races for me.

Two of the Predator Challenges on Arkham City tore me up over and over until I finally figured them out.