What Is The Hardest Trophy You've Earned?

Parker

The freakin Cannibalism trophy from "FLOW" was the toughest for me. technically the trophy can be obtained within 5minutes if you just do it without errors.

For me, after I tried it over and over again I got to like my 50th try and thought....hell, I'm not going to need therapy. Eventually I got it at my 90th try or something like that.

63Le35007.png

DOOM II: Superior Firepower
Complete all 'DOOM II: Hell on Earth' levels on 'Ultra-Violence' or higher in single player.

3.83%
Ultra Rare

Doom 3 on Nightmare with it's very generous save and reload was a cakewalk compared to this trophy. I started off the first few levels ok but eventually I ended up getting lost so started using a text guide. Eventually this didn't help much either so I turned to video guides. Although this made it a lot easier to see where to go, it was also very disparaging as the person who made the videos was a pro and started every level off with just the revolver. Many many times I felt like giving up but I persevered and finally got the trophy.

I would have to say the Hotline Miami platinum was probably the most difficult trophy I've earned, and that's really due to the fact that I'm not much of a trophy hunter when it comes to games outside of my comfort zone. I'm currently working on Velocity Ultra, so we'll see how that goes. If I manage to get that platinum, then it might be a tie between the two.

Perfect Perfectionist - gold - Runner 2. It wants you to complete all 100 levels on all 3 difficulties with a perfect +++!. In order to get a perfect+! you have to nab all of the collectibles in the level. Doing so will give you a chance to shoot yourself out of a cannon to hit a target, if you hit the target, you get a perfect, if you hit the target in the center, you get a perfect +!. Sounds easy, until you realize that you have to do this 300 times not counting the 100+ times that you missed the bullseye. I got that trophy, and when i did, i was the happiest man on earth. Serious bragging rights.

The Hardened War Hero trophy in Call of Duty: World At War. You have to complete to Campaign on Veteran difficulty.

Oh god, its so cheap... Endless enemies, endless grenade spamming, endless bullshit. Its a trophy which truly separates the boys from the men.

Amen to that!!

• Like 1

12Lfa8893.png

Mr. Perfect on Mega Man 10. The basic idea is to complete the entire game without getting damaged even once. There is no checkpoints in between levels either. Unfortunately, I have not 100% this game. I still have to beat the game on hard, and this seems like an even more difficult task than acquiring this trophy. It is still the most difficult trophy I have ever had to earn, and actually earned.

• Like 2

Looking into my trophylist, I couldn't decide between these 5 trophies:

Perfect Knight - Day 2 (Batman Arkham City): If you've played, or know someone who played a Batman Arkham game, you'll know how hard those damn challenges are.

Virtually Impossible (Metal Gear Solid 2) : Here are more challenges! What does Kojima have against Raiden anyways? Everytime the guy is the main protagonist in one game, the platinum is ridiculously hard.

Epic Victory - Chapter XIV (Castlevania Lords of Shadows): Have you defeated the Forgotten one on the Hardest difficulty? This took me close to 5 hours and I really close to brake my TV, controller and PS3.

Combustible!!! (Devil May Cry HD): That Mundus fight is simply bullsh*t! Even when I managed to do it, was by pure luck.

Overseer (Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception): Ok, the platinum on U3 was easy right? Well, if you're a completionist, just like me, and you're aiming for the 100%... you gonna have a bad time.

PS: I don't even have to mention the Gold Standard on Gran Turismo 5, right?

Looking into my trophylist, I couldn't decide between these 5 trophies:

Perfect Knight - Day 2 (Batman Arkham City): If you've played, or know someone who played a Batman Arkham game, you'll know how hard those damn challenges are.

Virtually Impossible (Metal Gear Solid 2) : Here are more challenges! What does Kojima have against Raiden anyways? Everytime the guy is the main protagonist in one game, the platinum is ridiculously hard.

Epic Victory - Chapter XIV (Castlevania Lords of Shadows): Have you defeated the Forgotten one on the Hardest difficulty? This took me close to 5 hours and I really close to brake my TV, controller and PS3.

Combustible!!! (Devil May Cry HD): That Mundus fight is simply bullsh*t! Even when I managed to do it, was by pure luck.

Overseer (Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception): Ok, the platinum on U3 was easy right? Well, if you're a completionist, just like me, and you're aiming for the 100%... you gonna have a bad time.

PS: I don't even have to mention the Gold Standard on Gran Turismo 5, right?

I'll be going for the UC3 100% as well.. I hope naughty dog at least patches it to make treasures extremely common. Hopefully, ill get lucky.

• 4 weeks later...

12Lfa8893.png

Mr. Perfect on Mega Man 10. The basic idea is to complete the entire game without getting damaged even once. There is no checkpoints in between levels either. Unfortunately, I have not 100% this game. I still have to beat the game on hard, and this seems like an even more difficult task than acquiring this trophy. It is still the most difficult trophy I have ever had to earn, and actually earned.

All megaman games on hard are the same as the normal difficulty in japan, they did this because they thought americans were too stupid to beat it, all it does is make you take about 1 extra bar of damage.  Go for it, its practically no different.

Ac:black flag, sharing is caring.

20hours of pointless searching for a ship...

Lol i got that one no problem, the ships were sooo common at launch, guess i lucked out.

At first it'd have to be the trophy to finish DMC1 on DMD, but i kept playing the game again after i got the plat and now i can always finish DMD with ease, well... i still spam items against Nelo Angelo 3 and Mundus 2, but only when their health is low.

Now a days though i think i'd pick the speedrun trophies in Mirror's Edge, i don't know why but that game has always been hard for me to get used to, maybe it's the controls or the fact that Mirror's Edge is just so unique.

Edited by Sakura

• 3 weeks later...