What Is The Hardest Trophy You've Earned?

Parker

Dark Souls - Knight's Honor was a complete pain in the butt for 2 reasons. The 1st being obtaining the Grant and Sanctus from Paladin Leeroy, I had killed him but these 2 items just didn't show up even though I had picked them up. Poor Leeroy died 3 times before they stayed in my inventory. The next being that I accidently made 2 regular "Great Swords of Artorias" instead of a 1 regular and one cursed. This meant a 4th playthrough just to get the Soul of Sif again, I was gradually becoming underlevelled. I ended up losing all hope with this until I realized the one weapon i didn't have was the "Silver Knights Spear", So back to Anor Londo again. It's %19.01 so it nowhere near Just Causes Winner Take all at %6.55, But I really had problems with this.

• 3 weeks later...

Assassin creed II "in memory of petruccio" (fucking feathers)

Assassin creed III "original gamer" (fucking fanorona)

Assassin creed Brotherhood all online trophies (fucking annoying)

Fallout 3 "vault tec ceo" (fucking bobbleheads)

Dead space 2 "hard to the core" (fucking setting)

Metal gear solid 2 "virtually impossible" (fucking simulation)

Edited by pieroV_86

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

FIFA 14

11L637fd1.png

:silver: Silver Lining

Complete the Silver stage of all Skill Games

It took me days to earn this trophy. I completed the rest, except the Lob Pass (which requires 20,000 points, as you lob the ball into the black bins). I completed it, and then ding!

Batman: Arkham Asylum

33Le60692.png

:silver: Freeflow Gold

Achieve 24 medals on combat challenges

Well, 24 medals was a pain, especially the way to combine different moves and the EXTREME levels. Shock & Awe EXTREME was easier than I ever thought it would be. The only level that gave me a tough time, was Rumble in the Jungle EXTREME. I earned 50,000 points, and earned my 3 trophies in return, which was this, the 100% and Platinum.

WWE 2K15

27Lf0838d.png

:bronze: Now that was a match!

Earn 3000 points or more playing ranked matches

This was my final trophy before the plat, and it was freaking hard! I had a friend that helped me earn this, as he gave himself up for a CPU/AI. I'm glad that I got this trophy 1 year before the servers closed. Now I think I'm planning to get WWE 2K16.

WWE 2K15

28L470a3f.png

:gold: A winner is you

Win 50 ranked matches

Hey look, another WWE 2K15 trophy! Yep, it was hard. It's a good thing that it's a gold. My friend helped me out by creating a private session, and he disqualified himself immediately. He did it 50 times, but the servers were not working fine which reset my online wins to 0 as I reached 49 wins! Then we tried a day after, and it worked perfectly.

• 5 months later...

Was redirected from the "Hardest PS4 trophy you've earned" thread before it was promptly locked, so my hardest PS4 trophy is "Three Dollar Dave" from Woah Dave!. It requires you to collect 300 pennies which is a lot easier than it sounds. Woah Dave! is an Atari 2600-style inspired game where your goal is just to throw objects at enemies to kill them in order to earn coins. Staying alive long enough to earn a decent amount is incredibly tough, it sits at 2.12% Rarity and it's not even the hardest trophy in the game. Not sure if I'll ever 100% it :(

Edited by LeetWolf2
links

Star wars Jedi starfighter  ''Buddy system'' trophy. You had to do all two player objectives. Fine no problem except the fact I had only 1 ps4 controller.And being that the game is offline I had to use my ps vita to play two player. I did all the two player bonus objectives by myself and let me tell you it wasn't easy. I had to constantly switch between controller and vita. Doing the objective with player 1 while making sure player 2 didn't die. After a whole day of doing objectives I managed I earn a nice shiny beautiful........bronze trophy. I have no regrets. 

Lingering Will (Defeat Lingering Will) in Kingdom Hearts II. I had to resort to beating him on easy and I still barely managed to win.

To Hell and Back (Clear the game on very hard difficulty) in Devil May Cry 3 HD. I only managed to beat the final boss by stocking up on holy waters. I can't imagine how hard Dante Must Die difficulty is.

Elite on Treasures of Montezuma Arena

First the description is misleading. When it said 100 elite tournaments, it actually means more expensive "premium" tournaments (But unlike the wording "premium", you can still join it without spending real cash.). And it is not known until the developer clarify very later on.

Second, you are limited on how much you can join each day. Even fastest 100% takes more than a month.

Worst of all, the server has shutdown. No more new achievers for this.

At the moment I would have to... DEMON SOULS!

• Pure Bladestone is a nightmare to obtain
  • Getting to PWCT is impossible in one playthrough if you accidentally killed a NPC *cough* Patches *cough*
  • Valley of Defilement in PBWT is a nightmare. BP Giant Depraved Ones. BP Meat Cleaver Lady (When you go for a roll in the water out of instinct and get fucked up by her cleaver)
  • BP Scirvir with his one-hit pyromancies and 989841984 hp in NG+