How to boost 'Divisive Figure'?

Francisco200400

I'm currently at Division 9 but it's nearly impossible to achieve division 4. I'm not a bad player but this game is really annoying, everybody score goals out of nowhere and when I do the same I don't score. I saw that there's a way to boost it but I'm not quite sure on how to do this.

I'm from South America, if there is anyone who can explain me how to do this trophy I'd be very grateful, I want to finish once for all with this game and never play another FIFA game in my life.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Have you found out how? I am trying to find out too and I read somewhere that you have to do it while playing Division placement matches. It should work best with matchmaking with a booster partner who is from the same region as you and searching for match at the same time. I also read they dimmed the yersey color and all so you can't know if you matched with the right person so it's a lot harder now.

I also don't know if you can reset your placement match progress once you started it. By deleting your club maybe? But if that is the case then you have to get all the other trophies first so you don't loose progres. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2021 at 4:28 AM, lucky_neon26 said:

Hello, I boost this trophy like this 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/319702-guides-for-getting-division-4-in-fut-20/

I have now two wins.

I used the same guide. After a lot of tries, I got a partner and we both got 4 wins and 1 draw and the game put us on Div 5. I got 1248 points (2 points less to be on div 4) and my partner 1233 points. This game is really annoying and frustrating??

• 3 months later...
On 2021/6/13 at 5:40 PM, Francisco200400 said:

I used the same guide. After a lot of tries, I got a partner and we both got 4 wins and 1 draw and the game put us on Div 5. I got 1248 points (2 points less to be on div 4) and my partner 1233 points. This game is really annoying and frustrating1f62d.png1f62d.png

this is the most frustrating thing i have ever heard 

Does anyone know how the points work in this? I can beat a much better team on paper by 4 goals and get 25 points and then lose narrowly to someone and get -35. Doesn't seem very fair. I was close to Div 4 a few days ago but a few loses and now I'm lingering in Div 5 again. Gonna take a while this!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12.10.2021 at 0:45 PM, basil_flash said:

Does anyone know how the points work in this? I can beat a much better team on paper by 4 goals and get 25 points and then lose narrowly to someone and get -35. Doesn't seem very fair. I was close to Div 4 a few days ago but a few loses and now I'm lingering in Div 5 again. Gonna take a while this!

I dont think the team or its rating has anything to say points wise. I think (THINK), i depends on you and your opponnents ratings as players :) 

I met a lot of GOD tier teams, 97+, and i beat them because the players are crap with a credit card, and low rated. 

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12-10-2021 at 0:45 PM, basil_flash said:

i think it depents on where the opponent is at that time.. for example your in DIV 5 almost at DIV 4 and you are playing against somebody that just entered DIV 5, then you will get like 25 points but if you play against someone that is already in DIV 4 and you beat hem you get like 38 points.

I dont know how the correct winst point numbers are being calculated but from what i picked up it goes like that pointwise.

• 11 months later...

Have received the achievement as of mid September, using the solo boost method.

What I have found that does not seem to be talked about much is that to match up with one of your accounts the balance of Win/Loss record has to be equal for 2 accounts.

Win/Loss balance is basically “number of wins” - “number of losses”, so if you have record of 1-1, then your balance is 0,

and if you have a record of 1-2, then your balance is -1, because you lost more games that you won.

For example, if we assume there is no draws in the process:

an account with record 0-0 can match up with an account with 0-0 and 1-1 record, but not with 2-2

an account with record 1-0 can match up with 1-0 and 2-1 record

an account with record 2-0 can match up with 2-0 and 3-1 record

record 3-0 can only match up with 3-0, since an account with 4-1 has completed all placement matches.

4-0 can only match up with 4-0

To match, both accounts have to still be completing placement matches, so an account that was placed in the division cannot be matched with account completing placements.