VR requirements

Deluziion90

They can be done before the main game. It's a separate item in the main menu. It will suggest you play the main game first, but I can't see any reason for that since there is no story spoilers or anything like that. For your other question, I can confirm what the guy above me said, you do need two move controllers for it. One controls the brush and the other one holds your art book. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/20/2021 at 4:11 AM, TrophyClipsYT said:

You need 2 move controllers

On 3/1/2023 at 4:16 AM, G_J270216 said:

Do you need PS Move to get the three VR trophies?

EDIT: Ignore and close this. Just checked the guide and it says Move required.

On 3/20/2021 at 4:48 AM, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yeah I did them before the game... as it says need 2 move controllers 

Just two controllers? No glasses needed?

• 2 months later...

I’ve just completed this today, you need a headset and two move controllers. It literally took minutes to pop all three trophies. If anyone needs help to complete this let me know, happy to help ?

On 9.7.2023 at 1:43 PM, Mina said:

I’ve just completed this today, you need a headset and two move controllers. It literally took minutes to pop all three trophies. If anyone needs help to complete this let me know, happy to help 1f60a.png

I have a question here if someone has the VR1 and me dont, can the other one make the trophys with shareplay??

7 hours ago, MaRo-1000 said:

I have a question here if someone has the VR1 and me dont, can the other one make the trophys with shareplay??

Unfortunately not sorry. I thought the same but this was tested and didn’t work. I’ve had to log in to my friend’s account (we trust each other) and do it for them and that worked. Also the trophies don’t just take a few minutes to complete, I had to go through the introductory section for my friend in order to achieve the last trophy needed. I’d say more like 20 minutes.

• Like 2