Game Pass PC changes come to PS4/PS5???

MoreThanAble

See the game has just been updated for Game Pass PC to include first person mode, FOV adjustment and infinite ammo. No announcement of whether these are coming to Xbox Console game pass or just stuck on PC. Really hope PS5 gets something similar. Want infinite ammo dammit! ?

Edited by MoreThanAble
Title correction

• 3 months later...

Did these change ever come to Steam/GoG/XBox? That would be a good indicator as to whether or not they'll patch other versions. It'd be nice if this was a timed thing and eventually made its way to PS4.

Edited by bikeman223

On 20/03/2021 at 4:41 AM, MoreThanAble said:

See the game has just been updated for Game Pass PC to include first person mode, FOV adjustment and infinite ammo. No announcement of whether these are coming to Xbox Console game pass or just stuck on PC. Really hope PS5 gets something similar. Want infinite ammo dammit! 1f602.png

I'm probably grasping at straws here but I did find a spokesperson quote related to the update.

"In 2018 we added First Person Mode, 'AKUMU' (super hardcore) Mode, and additional bonuses to a planned multi-platform version of The Evil Within Digital Deluxe," the spokesperson said. "Due to unforeseen issues, it was not possible to release this update as originally intended. For the recent addition to Xbox Game Pass for PC, rather than remove the bonus content, we opted to offer the enhanced BNET version of the game, so new players can enjoy those bonuses."

So in theory it could happen because they've toyed around with the idea, though in practice I'm not sure.

6 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

So now it is no point doing hard plats/100% anymore. Since developers are destroying the achievement system. Why make achievements if they are going to piss on players with this BS thats done it legit or the way its ment to be played/done.

It's annoying that the fixes to Sprinting, frame-rate, the new First Person mode and probably the old pre-order DLC are being held back from everyone too. I wouldn't worry about trophy rarity as there's a good chance this won't come to consoles at all and its just going to be used as an incentive to get GamePass PC. I can almost guarantee the 7th Get Console versions won't be updated so the rarity will be maintained there. I'm still playing through Akumu now, I'm not going to wait for an update that might not come. I just hope infinite Ammo isn't patched in the day after I finish it. 

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

It's annoying that the fixes to Sprinting, frame-rate, the new First Person mode and probably the old pre-order DLC are being held back from everyone too. I wouldn't worry about trophy rarity as there's a good chance this won't come to consoles at all and its just going to be used as an incentive to get GamePass PC. I can almost guarantee the 7th Get Console versions won't be updated so the rarity will be maintained there. I'm still playing through Akumu now, I'm not going to wait for an update that might not come. I just hope infinite Ammo isn't patched in the day after I finish it. 

Yeah but it is actually annoying look at TEW2. They patched cheat in after ppl got the plat. I wouldnt complain if they released the cheat with games release. But after its release is just pissing on players that allready has plat.