Guide not being posted?

Animosity_7

I created a very in depth guide to 100% platinum this game with information on free open sites. I had pathing guides and ship upgrades and everything to arcade to campaign and submitted it forever ago. and the guide still hasn't been published.. is there like a waiting period of a year before it gets posted or what? I also made in depth guides on a few other games that didnt have a guide posted on them and its like they were just discarded.

1 hour ago, Animosity_7 said:

and submitted it forever ago

I'm going to speculate you're describing less than 90 days as "forever ago"?

As said above, you can get an answer quickest by getting on the Guide Discord to ask the actual Guide Team members. They've all gone through some person stuff over the last few months and the team has grown recently so they're getting caught up.

2 hours ago, Animosity_7 said:

I created a very in depth guide to 100% platinum this game with information on free open sites. I had pathing guides and ship upgrades and everything to arcade to campaign and submitted it forever ago. and the guide still hasn't been published.. is there like a waiting period of a year before it gets posted or what? I also made in depth guides on a few other games that didnt have a guide posted on them and its like they were just discarded.

It’s currently 63rd in the queue. I wouldn’t expect it to be reviewed for a good 2 - 3 weeks.  

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...