Is this game any good?

AJ_Radio

I was skimming the PlayStation Store today and found this game is offered for very cheap. Since I really loved Driveclub and Driveclub Bikes I've been itching to play a racing game for quite some time.

Looks fairly easy with the exception of a couple trophies and there is always the online. Is this game any good?

Very boring ps3 style game they dont use the new unreal engine and the game feels like moto gp 13 ,with ducati skin,I got it myself for only 5 dollars.

Driveclub bikes is challenging and fun and this 1 isnt but its and easy platinum apart from the time trials that are tight.

Id go for it it i were you.MIght become a nice platinum one day when the online is closed .

• Like 2

The MP trophies are very easy to boost with just 1 other player, and you almost certainly will need to boost as the online is utterly dead.

The majority of the 1-player races are quite easy, but (at least to me) the Time Trials are very unforgiving.  There are 6 in the game and I've only managed to score Bronze on one of them.  The other 5, I can't even get Bronze on.

Graphics are average, and there's little or no music while racing.  It's an easy plat aside from the Time Trials, but they may not be as hard for you as they are for me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StewartBros said:

The MP trophies are very easy to boost with just 1 other player, and you almost certainly will need to boost as the online is utterly dead.

The majority of the 1-player races are quite easy, but (at least to me) the Time Trials are very unforgiving.  There are 6 in the game and I've only managed to score Bronze on one of them.  The other 5, I can't even get Bronze on.

Graphics are average, and there's little or no music while racing.  It's an easy plat aside from the Time Trials, but they may not be as hard for you as they are for me.

I did Venom Hot Lap 2 and One Man One Engine in Driveclub, I can definitely do these time trials.

• Like 1

If you can tolerate the boring grind, then yes. It's not as good as Driveclub Bikes and the Ride games imo (though this is a spinoff of Ride) but it's definitely more than what it's currently worth.

I enjoyed it to a certain degree. The career mode is very easy and you don't even need to gold every single event, which is a bit of a piss-take lol. Most of the events consist of 3 lap races and you'll find yourself racing on the same tracks over and over again because of the pitiful amount of them in the game, but the good thing is you won't have many to learn from as opposed to most other racing games.

Edited by DogFoRaw5
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2021-03-20 at 7:54 PM, Godo Fwar said:

It's not as good as Driveclub Bikes and the Ride games imo (though this is a spinoff of Ride) but it's definitely more than what it's currently worth.

I would agree with the Driveclub Bikes comparison (haven't tried the Ride games yet...I have 2 and 3 in my backlog). I'm enjoying it more than TT Isle of Man, which was too difficult for my taste even on the easiest setting. The trophy list in this game is pretty manageable, although the Timed Trials are as challenging as many others have said. 

• Like 1

Just finished the Time Trials and they're definitely doable, even if your driving game skills are totally average like mine are.

Now I just have to wait to find a boosting partner for the three online trophies and, by extension, the "unlock all Titles" trophy. I'm not even going to bother grinding through all the races to get a third place or better finish in all of them to get that trophy unless I know I'm going to be able to platinum this.