Fall Guys Squads

Deano1337

7 hours ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Rip rare platinum. Hopefully everyone in that game is sweat lords now.

Back in the day it was ridiculous as a trophy in the first place, I always considered it an easy plat game as its purpose and I'm glad to finally see it being popped for a lot of people even though I have quit the game a long time ago.

• Like 1

I already have the Plat but man the team games continue to be absurd in this game. The new basketball team game is full of complete idiots who think you're supposed to put the balls in your own team's goal. It's honestly exhausting to keep getting stuck with complete morons. How is this game 8+ months old and there STILL isn't a permanent solo game only playlist.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, StarFang7 said:

First evening of season 4; some mates and I hop on squads mode and we get Infallible. The trophy just became very attainable. 

Note: My trophies popped late on PS5. I had to restart the game.

That fast? Nice! Hope I get that lucky ?or are you guys really skilled at the game? ?

Edited by Nick_Scryer
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick_Scryer said:

That fast? Nice! Hope I get that lucky ?or are you guys really skilled at the game? 1f602.png

Thanks, we were happily surprised. Luck is still involved, but with a seasoned team you should be alright. Good luck! ?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

I guess they needed trophy hunters and people that wanted to play in the same team to come back to fall guys since among us took over and destroyed fall guys and fall guys died, but now it could become a bit more popular.

You could always play in squads together and trophy hunters don't make up any huge percentage of gaming population. This post makes no sense at all. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

You could always play in squads together and trophy hunters don't make up any huge percentage of gaming population. This post makes no sense at all. 

Yeah, but it'll still help them if they make this mode so more people play it, and before you couldn't be in the exact same time you were still against each other just in the same match instead, so it does make sense and there are 380k members in PSNProfiles they are way more trophy hunters on other websites but 380k and let's subtract it by 63% since 37% of PS4 users have PS+. 380k-63%= 140,6 thousands trophy hunters have PS+ according to the members on this site and let's just estimate that 74 thousand of them won't be platting Fall Guys with the season 4 squads addition there'll still be about 30 thousands people that will come back to it.