Fall Guys Squads

Deano1337

In theory, the trophy becomes easier, what with 4 people being on the squad. In practise, the squads are only as good as their weakest member. If 3 of the players finish a round and the 4th doesn't, it lowers their chance of going to the next one. There is still a lot of luck/skill involved and whilst the overall odds of winning are higher, there's still some rounds that can throw a spanner in the works.

That being said, having gone back to the game, I do prefer the squad mode over the regular one. Just feels a bit faster paced.

7 hours ago, mumik08 said:

I know right this guy is just thinking of himself.

Is that some garbage deflection that I'm only thinking of myself? Spoiler alert, I don't have a single Fall Guys trophy on my profile and probably won't for a long time if ever.

Fuck outta here with garbage trophy gatekeeping mentality and anyone that defends it.

14 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

My dudes, why are you trying squads with randoms? Get some friends or start a boosting session....

What a useless comment. Not everybody want to communicate and coordinate with other human beings, cause they could be like you.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

What a useless comment. Not everybody want to communicate and coordinate with other human beings, cause they could be like you.

Literally randoms will leave for dying even if they can continue with the group afterwards. Some are just awful. You either suck it up and play with people you can communicate with, or you struggle 10x harder. Heck you don't even need to fully talk, just get a group that you know is going for it and maybe just text a small plan to your teammates for team games.

5 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Is that some garbage deflection that I'm only thinking of myself? Spoiler alert, I don't have a single Fall Guys trophy on my profile and probably won't for a long time if ever.

Fuck outta here with garbage trophy gatekeeping mentality and anyone that defends it.

No, I meant that the guy that you quoted is only thinking of themselves when they said "Hope the game is full of sweats now". I wasn't saying it too you... Sorry if I offended you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mumik08 said:

No, I meant that the guy that you quoted is only thinking of themselves when they said "Hope the game is full of sweats now". I wasn't saying it too you... Sorry if I offended you.

Game is full of sweats lol. Attack me all yah want, game went from 12million to 200k. It’s only at 200k because of season 4. After a week it’s going to drop back down to 30k beans. After that, it’s just sweats who are left. Yeah, I’m happy people can get the platinum all for people to actually earned it lmao. Don’t get what that other guy is saying about trophy gate keeping or that I’m thinking of myself lmao. If anyone who started this “gatekeeping” it was the developers who made this trophy and saying that no one would earn it.  All I said was that the game platinum will probably be less rare because of squads and that hopefully it will stay a little bit rarer because the game is just sweaty players now. Sorry you guys took it out of context.

Online Trophies like these only get harder with time as the player-base only gets better, or the game dies. That’s just basic logic for online games, especially BR games. I’m not making fun of anyone, but I don’t normally argue with random people on the internet, why I just ignore hate comments lol

Can’t hate the truth, sorry... ?

Edited by SKiL_Clash
Infallible

9 hours ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Game is full of sweats lol. Attack me all yah want, game went from 12million to 200k. It’s only at 200k because of season 4. After a week it’s going to drop back down to 30k beans. After that, it’s just sweats who are left. Yeah, I’m happy people can get the platinum all for people to actually earned it lmao. Don’t get what that other guy is saying about trophy gate keeping or that I’m thinking of myself lmao. If anyone who started this “gatekeeping” it was the developers who made this trophy and saying that no one would earn it.  All I said was that the game platinum will probably be less rare because of squads and that hopefully it will stay a little bit rarer because the game is just sweaty players now. Sorry you guys took it out of context.

Online Trophies like these only get harder with time as the player-base only gets better, or the game dies. That’s just basic logic for online games, especially BR games. I’m not making fun of anyone, but I don’t normally argue with random people on the internet, why I just ignore hate comments lol

Can’t hate the truth, sorry... 1f644.png

Yeah me too I don't normally argue with people online but I wasn't hating you I just said that you want the platinum to say rarer and that's your opinion I'm sorry I didn't mean to insult you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mumik08 said:

Yeah me too I don't normally argue with people online but I wasn't hating you I just said that you want the platinum to say rarer and that's your opinion I'm sorry I didn't mean to insult you.

No problem here lol. Have a good day :)

3 hours ago, BeforeJam said:

Not sure this makes the trophy effortless to get, but it is easier.

Should I bump the guide down to an 8 or so for difficulty? Or keep it at a 10 given the squads mode is an LTM?

It’s a limited time mode, so don’t change it.

15 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Don’t see why you’re getting angry at someone telling you something that should be common sense. Regardless of Videogame, if you’re matching with randoms be willing to have a bad time. Especially if it’s something like this, where you need FIVE wins in a row. Good luck getting it with randoms, that actually sounds impossible.

3 hours ago, BeforeJam said:

Not sure this makes the trophy effortless to get, but it is easier.

Should I bump the guide down to an 8 or so for difficulty? Or keep it at a 10 given the squads mode is an LTM?

Like Maxie said, since it’s a LTM I think changing it would be odd.