Skilled Huntress

It’s been a long time since I played this but I can give you a few tips:

I’m pretty certain The Huntress has an add-on where you can throw the hatchet further away.

The most handy add-on for this trophy is a pink one where she can hit a survivor with the hatchet once and they will down.

While going for this trophy, try to hit survivors from a long distance when they are trying to fix a generator.

Let them win the match. A lot of DBD survivor players just troll and start teabagging in the already opened gate. Stand from a distance and try to hit them. Some will understand that you are trying to get the trophy and cooperate.

Try to snipe them when you see an opening. This trophy is going to take a lot of patience, good luck!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

It’s been a long time since I played this but I can give you a few tips:

I’m pretty certain The Huntress has an add-on where you can throw the hatchet further away.

The most handy add-on for this trophy is a pink one where she can hit a survivor with the hatchet once and they will down.

While going for this trophy, try to hit survivors from a long distance when they are trying to fix a generator.

Let them win the match. A lot of DBD survivor players just troll and start teabagging in the already opened gate. Stand from a distance and try to hit them. Some will understand that you are trying to get the trophy and cooperate.

Try to snipe them when you see an opening. This trophy is going to take a lot of patience, good luck!

Thank you, I will take it into account

• Like 1

If you’re on the ps4 version an alternative way is to turn crossplay off and message the survivors before starting the match if they’re down to farm. 90% of the survivors I asked are down to farm so I got some downs per match before moving on to the next match. There’s still plenty people playing with crossplay off. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Snaipi_ said:

Do any of you have any tips for this trophy? Could some of you help me?

Perks:

Nurses Calling (Nurse teachable): At tier 2 you'll see people healing within 24m. Simply walk until you dont see their aura and you'll know its a 24+m hit.

DeerStalker: At tier 2 you'll be able to see downed people within 24m. Hope that they stay still, walk back until you don't see their aura and hope they either Unbreakable themselves or get picked up by another teamate.

Barbeque and Chill (Bubba teachable)i: This will let you see the auras of enemies far away when you've hooked someone. This isn't as great as the other perks but still fairly good.

Make Your Choice (Pig teachable): I constantly see others recommend Hex: Devour Hope, which works roughly the same as this, allowing your perk to light up when far enough away from the hooked survivor. However, this isn't a Hex and therefore can't be cleansed, allowing this perk to work the entire match.

Add-Ons: Without a doubt Iridescent Head and Infantry Belt. Which allows you to down any survivor regardless of distance and carry THREE hatches. If you've run out of Infantry Belts equip Leather Loop.

Offerings: If you're running the aforementioned add-ons you'll want to run a Black Ward (assuming you have any) which will allow you to keep your add-ons. If you don't have any black wards map offerings are your only other choice really. Run maps that have LONG sight lines and open areas. Indoor maps will make this trophy nearly (not completely) impossible.

Now that you've gotten the pre-game stuff in place, this is what you'll want to do:

1) Don't care about winning, your focus should be getting 100 24+m downs. Nothing else.

2) Whenever you down someone do your damndest to place them on a hook that will have a LONG sight line. Then step back until Make Your Choice or Devour Hope stops glowing, charge your hatchet, throw at the hooked survivor (This is to see where it'll land). Assuming you've gotten 3 Iridiscent Head hatchets you can use one or two as test throws. That way when they get unhooked you won't be blindly throwing.

3) Profit (Sort of, repeat this ONE HUNDRED times)

Personally the perks I used were: Nurses Calling, Make Your Choice, Deerstalker and BBQ (I originally had Pop Goes the Weasel in place of BBQ to slow down their gen progression).

This is one of, if not the grindiest trophies in the game. I tried going for it ages ago, however gave up. A few days ago I decided to power through it and I managed to get the trophy earlier today. If you have any questions let me know! :)

15 hours ago, NoMoreHeroes75 said:

Obtén una esperanza devoradora de The Hag, ya que una vez que atrapas a un sobreviviente y lo acampas, pero mantente alejado del sobreviviente enganchado hasta que la esperanza devoradora se encienda y quien alguna vez recoja a ese sobreviviente enganchado intenta derribarlo 

thanks 

15 hours ago, TheUntold_Truth said:

Obtenga el complemento rosa, cierre los ojos y ore por lo mejor. 

ok thanks 

14 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Si estás en la versión de ps4, una forma alternativa es desactivar el juego cruzado y enviar un mensaje a los sobrevivientes antes de comenzar la partida si están listos para jugar. El 90% de los supervivientes a los que les pregunté están en la granja, así que obtuve algunas bajas por partido antes de pasar al siguiente partido. Todavía hay mucha gente jugando con crossplay desactivado. 

14 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Si estás en la versión de ps4, una forma alternativa es desactivar el juego cruzado y enviar un mensaje a los sobrevivientes antes de comenzar la partida si están listos para jugar. El 90% de los supervivientes a los que les pregunté están en la granja, así que obtuve algunas bajas por partido antes de pasar al siguiente partido. Todavía hay mucha gente jugando con crossplay desactivado. 

i will try it

3 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Beneficios:

Llamadas de enfermeras (se puede enseñar a las enfermeras): en el nivel 2, verás cómo las personas se recuperan en 24 m. Simplemente camine hasta que no vea su aura y sabrá que es un golpe de 24 + m.

DeerStalker: en el nivel 2, podrás ver personas caídas en un radio de 24 m. Espero que se queden quietos, regresa hasta que no veas su aura y espero que ellos mismos sean irrompibles o que los recoja otro compañero de equipo.

Barbeque and Chill (Bubba enseñable) i: Esto te permitirá ver las auras de los enemigos a lo lejos cuando hayas enganchado a alguien. Esto no es tan bueno como las otras ventajas, pero sigue siendo bastante bueno.

Haz tu elección (se puede enseñar a los cerdos): Veo constantemente que otros recomiendan Hex: Devour Hope, que funciona aproximadamente igual que esto, lo que permite que tu beneficio se ilumine cuando esté lo suficientemente lejos del superviviente enganchado. Sin embargo, esto no es un maleficio y, por lo tanto, no se puede limpiar, lo que permite que este beneficio funcione durante todo el partido.

Complementos: Sin duda, cabeza iridiscente y cinturón de infantería. Lo que te permite derribar a cualquier superviviente independientemente de la distancia y llevar TRES escotillas. Si te has quedado sin cinturones de infantería, equipa Leather Loop.

Ofertas: si está ejecutando los complementos antes mencionados, querrá ejecutar un Black Ward (suponiendo que tenga alguno) que le permitirá conservar sus complementos. Si no tiene ninguna oferta de mapas de barrios negros, realmente es su única otra opción. Ejecute mapas que tengan LARGAS líneas de visión y áreas abiertas. Los mapas de interiores harán que este trofeo sea casi (no completamente) imposible.

Ahora que tienes las cosas previas al juego en su lugar, esto es lo que querrás hacer:

1) No te preocupes por ganar, debes concentrarte en conseguir 100 bajas de 24 + m. Nada más.

2) Siempre que derribes a alguien, haz todo lo posible por colocarlo en un gancho que tenga una línea de visión LARGA. Luego da un paso atrás hasta que Make Your Choice o Devour Hope deje de brillar, carga tu hacha, tírala al sobreviviente enganchado (esto es para ver dónde aterrizará). Suponiendo que haya obtenido 3 hachas de cabeza iridiscente, puede usar una o dos como lanzamientos de prueba. De esa manera, cuando se desenganchen, no lanzarás a ciegas.

3) Beneficio (más o menos, repita esto CIEN veces)

Personalmente, las ventajas que utilicé fueron: Nurses Calling, Make Your Choice, Deerstalker y BBQ (originalmente tenía Pop Goes the Weasel en lugar de BBQ para ralentizar su progresión de generación).

Este es uno de los trofeos más molidos del juego, si no el más divertido. Intenté hacerlo hace mucho tiempo, pero me di por vencido. Hace unos días decidí atravesarlo y logré obtener el trofeo hoy más temprano. ¡Si tiene alguna pregunta, hágamelo saber!:)

on which maps is it easier?

58 minutes ago, Snaipi_ said:

thanks 

ok thanks 

i will try it

on which maps is it easier?

Red Forest Realm

Autohaven  Wreckers Realm

Macmillan Estate Realm

Grave of Glenvale Realm

Basically any map that’s indoor is BAD. Is it technically possible to get 24+m downs? Maybe. But at that point it’s just not worth it.

16 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Red Forest Realm

Autohaven  Wreckers Realm

Macmillan Estate Realm

Grave of Glenvale Realm

Basically any map that’s indoor is BAD. Is it technically possible to get 24+m downs? Maybe. But at that point it’s just not worth it.

Hex:Devour Hope, is it very useful or not?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

This one is terrible. Trying to be sneaky about hook watching is a pain. The amount of objects put in the way to prevent you from sniping people on gens or at hooks is atrocious. If you manage to get an actual spot to hit a gen fixer, they notice by the time you charged the shot. A fair amount of matches the Hex: Devour Hope gets destroyed within a minute of the match. There are so many tall colliders too, trying to throw over things, and seeing the hatchet break on air. So many people are cocky and want to loop. They don't let you hit them at the exit gate either. Using Nurse's Calling has been only helpful a little bit cause people hide by the edge of a map with an L wall/many trees protecting them. 

I got lucky with the maps so far. MacMillan Estate and Red Forest kept coming my way (If it wasn't the Underground Complex). Like, if this was just 100 downs with Hatchets that would be fine, and fun. Yet from 24+ meters away is obnoxious. It may not be that far in a map, but the amount of objects as I wrote earlier in that gap is numerous. I really wish it got decreased to 20 like other platforms got.

I got it today! :D It took many days. Iron Maiden is a good alternative over BB! and Chill. It is a quick reload and a fair few people do hide in lockers.

Edited by AquaNSky
Got the "Skilled Huntress" trophy.