Bond XP Science (Eternal Bonds Trophy)

BlackTorito

Hi there

First of all this guide is really amazing and thank you for making this but I had some questions.

So I've done now everything in my first playthrough but my characters are not max level Joker is level 84 is it recommend to grind to level 99 before starting NG+ on merciless?

And I don't have all the persona's in the compendium yet but found it really annoying to get persona points to level your persona's have you found a way to get a lot of persona points fast?

Thanks 

Edited by Jaspion_8

22 minutes ago, Jaspion_8 said:

Hi there

First of all this guide is really amazing and thank you for making this but I had some questions.

So I've done now everything in my first playthrough but my characters are not max level Joker is level 84 is it recommend to grind to level 99 before starting NG+ on merciless?

And I don't have all the persona's in the compendium yet but found it really annoying to get persona points to level your persona's have you found a way to get a lot of persona points fast?

Thanks 

Based on what I experienced, its probably better to farm Metatron a bit to get Lucifer, I went directly to Merciless and had a rough time until I got Lucifer and a decent level.

I had a lot of PPoints to spare to complete the compendium, but on Merciless you’ll get more PPoints from the Personas.

The PPoints you get are based on their level, you’ll need a lot of money to summon personas and delete them to quickly rack points.

The best ones before getting into Merciless are for example Lilith, Bugs, Cerberus, etc which you have to level them up first to 65-70 for fusion, then they grant roughly 100k for 30-40k money. Latter on Merciless you’ll find better deals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaspion_8 said:

Hi there

Thanks 

Summon high level personas and sell them. Cash should not be an issue later in the game, so it's just a matter of turning money into persona points. 

Thanks for this guide BlackTorito! 

So, to reiterate what you wrote on Method A based on my situation:

If I'm already at the endgame (thus, have left Osaka), you would recommend that I start NG+ (in any difficulty beside Merciless) and play until Osaka so I can use the script, correct?

And, I don't understand your warning regarding keeping your "Cleared" save. Could you elaborate on that?

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/3/2021 at 3:50 AM, DragonSpear2462 said:

Thanks for this guide BlackTorito! 

So, to reiterate what you wrote on Method A based on my situation:

If I'm already at the endgame (thus, have left Osaka), you would recommend that I start NG+ (in any difficulty beside Merciless) and play until Osaka so I can use the script, correct?

And, I don't understand your warning regarding keeping your "Cleared" save. Could you elaborate on that?

Sorry for the late reply, I need to reformulate that, since I was refering to farm bond XP before going into NG+

Otherwise is best to start on Merciless just in case the script doesnt work for you (I had issues with lag input and connection loss).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, soccerkeeper777 said:

I'm curious if you found a good guide or anything for setting up the remote play script. I can't seem to get it up and going.

Nope, you might ask the guy from the post I linked, he seemed to get it working.