No Escape Trophy

Oh my LORD I need to rant about how incredibly painful and infuriating this trophy is. If it wasn’t for this trophy I would’ve had this platinum literally 10 HOURS AGO! Every time I attempt it on gridfall it’s like when I finally get to a 1V1 they know I’m going for the trophy and either just stand there emoting or kill them selves. AND THATS IF there isn’t another amazing player just sat in the lobby because they also know I’m going for the trophy and stopping me from getting it aha. Debating just dropping this game altogether, just feels like a waste of 30 hours, whoever added this trophy in can absolutely do one. Had to rant to like minded people because I dunno how much more of this I can take ?

Edited by APlatinumHunter
  • Like 1

I'm 100% with you. I had all the other trophies weeks ago. No Escape feels like it's impossible not because I can't get into the right situation on gridfall to do it, but because every time I do, people do exactly what you described and purposefully kill themselves, or hang out in the lobby. It seems to be getting harder and harder to find a game lately (at least when I'm playing) which makes me worry that the game is going to die off before I can pull it off. I'm close to resigning myself to let this one stay at 97% forever. It seems like at least 4-5 people manage it everyday, so it is possible...It's just really discouraging when you see people blocking you from doing it on purpose for no other reason than to grief you. I do enjoy this game in general though. It's a game I enjoy just picking up for a few rounds here and there.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Llobster12 said:

I'm 100% with you. I had all the other trophies weeks ago. No Escape feels like it's impossible not because I can't get into the right situation on gridfall to do it, but because every time I do, people do exactly what you described and purposefully kill themselves, or hang out in the lobby. It seems to be getting harder and harder to find a game lately (at least when I'm playing) which makes me worry that the game is going to die off before I can pull it off. I'm close to resigning myself to let this one stay at 97% forever. It seems like at least 4-5 people manage it everyday, so it is possible...It's just really discouraging when you see people blocking you from doing it on purpose for no other reason than to grief you. I do enjoy this game in general though. It's a game I enjoy just picking up for a few rounds here and there.

Exactly, it just hurts my OCD seeing it stuck at 97% so going to stick with it a bit longer Aha! What’s your PSN? Could add you and we could both try to go for it, might be easy to get into a lobby as fewer people are playing it like you said. After I put this post up I had ANOTHER guy just sat in the lobby on a 1v1 because they knew I was going for the trophy, so annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

I Totally get you, i was trying to get the No Escape Trophy for like a week and was about to quit trying because it just seemed impossible, but i got lucky in carnado where the 5 people on the enemy team all bunched together when i had my ult and was able to wreck them all at once, woke up my whole house with my cheering lol. Still got the twinkle riot and boxtop trophy to get which are just as rare it seems but at least to me those seem way more reasonable to attempt