Bug in Bakerloo Line - Scenario "Calling all Stations"

I3arbiQ

Does anybode else has the same problem like me, that in the scenario "Calling all Stations" randomly the 72 Tube Stock isn't moving forward anymore after a stop at a station?

I'm stopping the train, open the doors, closing it and after that the "acceleration/stopping"-value in the hud has a red border and I can't move forward anymore. Already tried turning off and on the train exactely like in the tutorial described but my train is still blocked.

I saved the game because of that problem at every station right before opening the doors (where after the red border appears and doesn't disapear anymore) to have a backup. But now after 10 stations I stuck at the station. I stopped the train and the mission says I have to open the doors (red border not showing up, I just stopped the train till now) and even now I can't move the train forward anymore. After opening and closing the door the red border again is showing up.

This problem is showing up randomly at any stations and only in this scenario. Services and other scenarios never has this problem. 

Searched on the Internet and I found several other peoples having this issue. But in none of the articles and posts the people found a working solution. Is somebody of you maybe having the same problem?

I have all windows closed and it appears indepandantly of the braking level.

2 hours ago, I3arbiQ said:

Does anybode else has the same problem like me, that in the scenario "Calling all Stations" randomly the 72 Tube Stock isn't moving forward anymore after a stop at a station?

I'm stopping the train, open the doors, closing it and after that the "acceleration/stopping"-value in the hud has a red border and I can't move forward anymore. Already tried turning off and on the train exactely like in the tutorial described but my train is still blocked.

I saved the game because of that problem at every station right before opening the doors (where after the red border appears and doesn't disapear anymore) to have a backup. But now after 10 stations I stuck at the station. I stopped the train and the mission says I have to open the doors (red border not showing up, I just stopped the train till now) and even now I can't move the train forward anymore. After opening and closing the door the red border again is showing up.

This problem is showing up randomly at any stations and only in this scenario. Services and other scenarios never has this problem. 

Searched on the Internet and I found several other peoples having this issue. But in none of the articles and posts the people found a working solution. Is somebody of you maybe having the same problem?

I looked at this scenario and I see that I completed it (it must have been in the last two weeks), so if there's a bug, it's random and doesn't affect everyone - but I'm not very suprised as I also hit a similar bug in a different scenario (on Sandy Patch Grade), yet after a few restarts I was able to get past it. That's what I would suggest here, too, restart the mission (more than once, if necessary), also I assume you tried putting brakes to shutdown and then release again? The good thing is that I haven't come across many bugs these past couple of weeks that I've been playing the game - though I bought a few DLCs from the Preserved Collection in the sale and I immediately found a major bug in one of the tutorials.. Still, this game is an acquired taste but I find it very enjoyable.

3 hours ago, I3arbiQ said:

Yeah I have had the same issue.

What I experienced was only when I left the seat to get all the lines collectibles/route tasks.

It seems to trigger the error, I am unaware if it would occur if you don't leave the train.

@det_gittes 

Ok I'll try it again, the third time for me. Sadly, the scenario is quite a bit long and it's bit frustraiting when the bug occurs after 40min ^^ Maybe I should wait for the next update because I saw in the community hub that there will come some fixes for the Bakerloo Line, when I remember correctly. Also bought some DLC contents in the current sale so I have enough missions to do and can wait for a possible fix.

And yes, I also tried to put on and release the brakes. Also to open and close left and right doors of the train without luck.

@Vive_ut_vivas

I can confirm that not leaving the seat or train also triggers the bug. But I'm lucky not to be the one and only guy with this ^^

Edited by I3arbiQ