Reversal: PS3, Vita, And PSP Stores To No Longer Close Permanently

WaddysWDS

I don't think anything is going to happen.

This is like all those doomsday predications where someone swears that the world will end at XX date and it never does. They already announced that movies and TV would be gone in August at the beginning of march, why would they have a far larger announcement be announced at a later date and then be taken offline at an earlier date than something that was already announced to be removed.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KingSkovald said:

I already mentioned that

PlayStation players play only PlayStation and don't know what's happening on other platforms, they know only what Sony tells them and what other PlayStation players tell them when they play PlayStation together

I guess its time to sell my switch and 3ds then, I play playstation so I guess I'm not allowed to play Nintendo anymore..

Fire emblem awakening I will miss you dearly.

10 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

If the PSN service is gone, there is going to be a lot to worry about.

What happens if the Xbox service is gone one day?

Or Nintendo for that matter. All those digital licenses require a check in at some point to keep playing. If the service disappears for everyone overnight this is what happens with digital content.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

You can reset the time without the need of PSN. The system can still connect to online functions by just using wifi or a lan cable. So this video is pretty much clickbait.

Yeah on PSP it works like you say. My PSP is modded and cannot connect to PSN, but any online action that does not require the PSN account can still be done. For example setting the clock.

6 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

I guess its time to sell my switch and 3ds then, I play playstation so I guess I'm not allowed to play Nintendo anymore..

Fire emblem awakening I will miss you dearly.

You have 3DS and Switch together with PlayStation? Just like I do. I think you were playing games all this time

1 hour ago, KingSkovald said:

Defending or not, they just don't care if those games disappear or not.
PC players play games.
Xbox players play games.
Nintendo players play games.

PlayStation players play PlayStation.

More hyperbole speculation and assumptions on your part. What's to say that the pc player isn't playing pc exclusively? Or the Nintendo player? The Xbox one? You're implying only Playstation has fans that are loyal to the brand which ain't true. In reality most adults with responsibilities don't have the time or money to dedicate themselves to multiple platforms so it's only natural to stick with whichever one you prefer out of the bunch. 

I like how by simply checking someone's profile you automatically know their history as a gamer or the consoles they own and play on. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

More hyperbole speculation and assumptions on your part. What's to say that the pc player isn't playing pc exclusively? Or the Nintendo player? The Xbox one? You're implying only Playstation has fans that are loyal to the brand which ain't true. In reality most adults with responsibilities don't have the time or money to dedicate themselves to multiple platforms so it's only natural to stick with whichever one you prefer out of the bunch. 

I like how by simply checking someone's profile you automatically know their history as a gamer or the consoles they own and play on. 

Haha, you said that and got rekt by your beloved Sony just few min after
All platforms have fanboys but only PlayStation fanboys like to get rekt

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

Well it’s confirmed now. I’m not sure whether this means you have to download it into your device or you can leave it on the cloud and download it even when the stores close? Will I have to buy bigger storage?

Everything you buy before the date will remain available for download from the download list.

Edited by Alderriz