Reversal: PS3, Vita, And PSP Stores To No Longer Close Permanently

WaddysWDS

Just now, Lagoon Aris said:

Is there anywhere a decent list that shows digital only Vita and PS3 games?

I would liek to see what else, especially visual novels and jrpgs, I yet would like to buy before they are gone.

But trying to do that on the consoles themselves seems like a terrible idea...

there's no list but i'm going through the store right now to determine every game that is a digital only that has a plat attached and is easy enough to complete on vita and ps3.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Is there anywhere a decent list that shows digital only Vita and PS3 games?

I would liek to see what else, especially visual novels and jrpgs, I yet would like to buy before they are gone.

But trying to do that on the consoles themselves seems like a terrible idea...

I would like to know this as well. My entire PS3 collection is physical, and I have all but two of the Vita games I wanted to complete finished already, but I know there's probably some unknown gems out there I'll hear about later and wish I had grabbed. I'm looking for a list of PSN/Vita exclusives. 

12 hours ago, KingSkovald said:

EDITED: AJ_-_808 is another one defending Sony and another one not having PS3/Vita games on his list on PSNProfiles, what a coincidence!
Why you people just won't pass by this thread if you don't give a damn about PS3 and Vita?

Dude, you're like a small child trying to argue completely irrelevant things, but since you're so hellbent on my ps3 profile, go look up @ajpaldino you twat.

8 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

No friggin' way. There were several PSOne Classics in that list. I'm not an idiot. I can't stand false accusations.

I didnt call you an idiot or make a false accusations. Just said "memory" doesnt serve as proof.  A few examples have popped up since then, so it seems you were indeed correct.  

This whole debate is now moot, it's now time to stock whatever pre-ps4 games and dlcs that have been on the back burner 

5 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Vita, supposedly yes, but you would definitely risk a ban doing so on PS3. 

Honestly, not much of a loss at this point. If Sony doesn't want to give a shit anymore and Jim Ryan wants to drive Playstation straight into Generic AAA City, no skin off my bones ?‍♂️

Just now, arcanehornet_ said:

The cross buy games have been for sure though.

That's true, but if you look at them on the Vita store, they always list at full price. It's really strange. Obviously, I've never purchased one from there, but I wonder if you bought the game on the Vita, would it default to the PS4 price?

I remember picking up a game called "Dex" for something like $1.99 on the PS4 store, but it still listed at $19.99 on the Vita.

3 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

It’s forbidden to discuss this here but visit r/vitahacks on Reddit if you wish to hack your vita. It’s supposed to be safe.

in no way do I condone this.

I heard ps3 hacking gets you banned though.

Not really immoral at this point if the products aren't going to be for sale anyway, it's like getting mad that someone ate a bag of Skittles you were gonna throw away

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, KingSkovald said:

They are just shifting towards their new audience, like dudes here that were defending Sony in this thread without even having a single PS3/Vita trophy cause they don't give a shit, mommy bought only PS4/PS5 for them.

Their new audience will be happy now, you and other loyal players who supported this company throughout their history until they got destroyed by Californian assholes in 2016 are not their audience anymore. It happens, but history is always changing, empires are falling... Damn I'm starting to sound too dramatic. Just choose what is best for you and play games for fun, cheers

Chill out, maybe people will finally start being distrustful towards digital only and we'll wind up getting everything on physical discs again. It's going to be a hard lesson for people to learn, but it had to happen sooner or later.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

2 minutes ago, SeedersPhD said:

Not really immoral at this point if the products aren't going to be for sale anyway, it's like getting mad that someone ate a bag of Skittles you were gonna throw away

I agree man. Sony abandoned PS3 and Vita a long time ago so it’s pretty much free real estate for pirates and hackers now.

1 minute ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Good old SONY! Oh and fuck you JIM RYAN!

6zRtb7L.jpg

oibe2cx.jpg

Play has no limits, till the shitty CEO of the company decides that old games are worthless.

• Like 4

I know a lot of people have said that they have no reason to think that trophy syncing will be an issue.

But, has anyone actually found confirmation either way? This is easily the biggest concern for me. I don't want to buy dozens of Vita games only to find out I can't get trophies.

Edited by yuber1234

Just now, Kyle Crane said:

Will multiplayer servers be up? And will you still be able to sync trophies? 

Depends on the game. Games aren't really hosted on Sony servers so if the company that runs it wants it to continue, then so be it. There are still Wii games with their servers up.

• Like 1