N1NJ4_V4MP1R3

Solo Survival Mode Guide

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

Only one thing why not Crossbow instead Richo? The damage is far greater with Crossbow, thx mate

Crossbow works fine if you can aim headshots quickly, on moving enemies. The richo is more for a fire and forget weapon.

Honestly I'd stick with the assault rifle with hotshot or a summon mod.

Edited by VigilantCrow
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

Crossbow works fine if you can aim headshots quickly, on moving enemies. The richo is more for a fire and forget weapon.

Honestly I'd stick with the assault rifle with hotshot or a summon mod.

Thx for explain mate... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.7.2021 at 8:22 PM, Neme-ita said:

Only one thing why not Crossbow instead Richo? The damage is far greater with Crossbow, thx mate

 

Richo is for mobb clearing, personally I found them to be the biggest problem. Also Richo saves you alot of ammo since you can kill several enemy with 1 shot. Another benefit is in small boss areas you can shoot around corners and in bad spots that can save your life.

 

Then again the build is more then good enough to go mutch further then wave 20. If Crossbow works better for you it is what you should go for.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I try yesterday for the first time, died at second boss xD barbed terror and i have richocet but the damege is very very very low... ARGH i want this mode with my character all maxed out xD

Edited by Neme-ita
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried this the entire weekend, managed to get to the last boss but died for some BS.

This mode made me realize how unbalanced this game is, getting stun locked by bosses killed me 90% of the time and the other 10% is getting attacked at the same time by multiple enemies and instantly killed. It doesn't help that every run is well over 1 hour with no way to pause or save.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Montyzu said:

Tried this the entire weekend, managed to get to the last boss but died for some BS.

This mode made me realize how unbalanced this game is, getting stun locked by bosses killed me 90% of the time and the other 10% is getting attacked at the same time by multiple enemies and instantly killed. It doesn't help that every run is well over 1 hour with no way to pause or save.

This a SAVE is very welcome in this type of game like Hades for example not force you to play for 1/2 hours 

Edited by Neme-ita
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got it, the run took around 2 hours and I was lucky to get a lot of squishy bosses.

 

Summon build is definitely the way to go, dog is really good at clearing levels, turrets are better against (some) bosses, and the 2 skulls are good against slow bosses since if the boss is fast they will miss all the shots. Buy the summoning tome when you have money to spare to increase the damage of the minions.

 

Getting items that increase mod damage will help a lot and cultist set (at least 1 piece) will let you cheese some fights by running around while recharging for more summons.

 

The amulet that gives bonus xp can also be pretty useful, by the last boss I was level 22 against the level 18 enemies. It gives 0.3% per kill and stacks to 80 (24% bonus xp)

 

Knowledge of the bosses will also save the run, I know its kinda obvious. Summon AI is trash so if you have summon mods to spare its good to know what to use against each boss. Turrets are bad against Totem Father because they loose line of sight often, skulls are not good against the Crossbow and Gargoyle boss because they will keeping hitting the cover and not the Crossbow dude, any big or hard to navegate arena may cause the dog to get stuck on the terrain. This you will learn by failing runs but knowing what to switch out will save you.

 

If you have good summon damage and cultist set (at least 1 piece) you can just run around the arena and let the summons kill the boss, I did that on my last boss because it was the big wolf that I had never fought before.

 

Good luck guys.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.