Can't seem to connect online

I platinumed this game years ago on PS4 and did not know until the other day that buying the PS4 version all those years ago also netted me the PS3 version. Since I like the game a lot, I figured I'd platinum it again.

So I downloaded it and tried to jump online but it says it is unavailable or something. Activision's official list says the game is up and fine on all platforms. I also noticed that the trophy list didn't have any of the DLC on it, which is odd since games will always show the DLC in the trophies even if you don't own it. This is super bizarre so I decided to check the version number and it's still sitting at 1.00. Ah there we go. That seems like the problem.

Given all of this information, I would bet that I am not getting the updates so that's why the game can't get me online. Does anyone know what to do?
Thanks in advance(d warfare).

EDIT: In case anyone else somehow runs into this problem, do not worry! You don't actually need the online to get the platinum as you don't actually need to be online for the Class Warfare trophy, even though it says "online" in the description. Just make a local profile and play 30 minutes with each class offline.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...