100% still obtainable?

I played a few weeks ago and everything was obtainable. Breach mode sucks and only unlocks after a few story missions, and the campaign have a bunch of missables, so good luck with that. Definitely follow a guide if you want the platinum.

Edited by Neptuos
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, InfamousDooMZ said:

If it is, what should i expect in regards to the online trophies, and are they obtainable from the start of the story? 

I think you have to progress in the story to be able to play the awful BREACH mode. However, on a more positive note there's a really great glitch (I can't remember how to do it, but if you do some searching around you'll find it). That makes completing all the online trophies (base game and the BREACH DLCs) a cakewalk. And at that point, having infinite health or energy or whatever was sweet and actually made the mode enjoyable.

Assuming you're using the glitch you can knock it out in a day or two without any real annoyance.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, InfamousDooMZ said:

If it is, what should i expect in regards to the online trophies, and are they obtainable from the start of the story? 

Breach mode is a separate mode. You can play it without needing to start the story.

So long as you use a walkthrough to carry you through the mode and apply the enery glitch, you'll be fine. You better do it soon before the servers are gone for good. :)

• Like 1

100% still obtainable and it actually isn't that bad. Breach mode is normally offline for about an hour in the morning (GMT). Breach mode is boring but you can cheese it with an energy glitch. 

So many story missables but it's what makes the platinum/100% rewarding. 

On 3/23/2021 at 6:10 PM, InfamousDooMZ said:

thanks for all the replies guys, i appreciate it. what i gained is it's all obtainable but breach mode is absolute nards. 

If you play Breach Mode legit, it may be boring and difficult. With the infinite energy exploit, however, it isn't bad at all. Much more enjoyable, in my opinion. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man! I just spent the last 2 days going through breach mode with glitches. There were some annoying parts where you can’t use any augments, making the glitches unuseable but it was pretty fine. You just need to spend your credits on the 15k packs to get the expansion kits as the others are a waste of time. I bought this game in 2016 but gave up on the plat cos of breach mode. But I love the series and now I can finally go for the platinum which is great. Hit me up if you have any questions ?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

hey guys just a quick question maybe you can help me out I never played the game but bought the complete edtion for a few bucks and I would like to start it soon. A few questions... does online mean I have to do it with someone else or can I do it alone and only need to be online? And how long would it take to get the online trophies done giveortake? And is it actually possible to do this breach shenanigans before anything else ( like playing the campaign)? Because I want to knock out all online related stuff asap.

Thx in advance = ) 

Edited by DavySuicide

4 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

hey guys just a quick question maybe you can help me out I never played the game but bought the complete edtion for a few bucks and I would like to start it soon. A few questions... does online mean I have to do it with someone else or can I do it alone and only need to be online? And how long would it take to get the online trophies done giveortake? And is it actually possible to do this breach shenanigans before anything else ( like playing the campaign)? Because I want to knock out all online related stuff asap.

Thx in advance = ) 

It's awhile ago that I played it, but from memory:

1. You play alone but need to be online.

2: There are however 2 trophies about sending and winning 3 challenges.
Those you need someone to send challenges to you so you can beat them, but it's also possible to do it with a 2nd account as it doesn't need to be send to you at the same time as you're playing.

2nd account would have to play a bit to get to the point that they can send challenges.

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DavySuicide said:

Thx in advance = ) 

You can do all the breach stuff before starting singleplayer. That's what I did...and it should take around 10-15 hours..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CrimsonMercury said:

You can do all the breach stuff before starting singleplayer. That's what I did...and it should take around 10-15 hours..

that sounds very nice thanks for the headsup :-) definitely try to get this done this year I don't trust the servers haha ^^

@Kolm thank you as well for your information!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Breach mode was terrible ( my opinion ) don’t know why they put it in the game but everything is obtainable. 

All online-related trophies actually are terrible. I usually avoid them like the plague if they take too many hours. However, Breach Mode is so much fun with that infinite energy and health exploit. :lol:

11 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

All online-related trophies actually are terrible. I usually avoid them like the plague if they take too many hours. However, Breach Mode is so much fun with that infinite energy and health exploit. :lol:

Hahaha 

• 1 month later...

For anyone who need an update (august 2021):

I just got a few hours ago every breach trophy in the game and the multiplayer mode is very stable! I never got a disconnection and the energy glitch is still working! So, now im playing the DLCs and I will get the 100% soon.

Edited by factor747
  • Like 1

Can someone explain step by step how to do the energy/hp glitch. The video on youtube is too fast for me to understand and its not explained well

I am almost done the main game, and i will be starting breach mode soon, how soon can you do this glitch and when/where do you get energy packs or hp packs from. What are the recommended augs to get in breach mode and how does the glitch make breach mode easy, don't you still need to level up to get more capacity so you can have more augments?

I don't know the exact steps anymore because i did this 2 years ago but i will tell what i remember.

With infinte energy you can keep all the important augs activated through almost every server making everything very easy. Cloaking, silent footsteps, smart vision, you can turn and keep these all on and run and jump though the level while no one hears you and the energy wont run out.

If you somehow were to get spotted, you can activate the titan aug and no one can hurt you, on top of that you can do the health glitch too so you can escape safely without dying.

I think you can get the energy cells through booster packs (send challenges back and forth with a friend)

I used this guide HERE The glitch is explained there too.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...