100% still obtainable?

2 hours ago, AvariceInc said:

Yeah didn't really enjoy the limited ammo and consumable stuff either but if you are not in a hurry could just complete the daily challenges from alt accounts and wait on the tougher missions as it all gets much less troublesome once you luck out that one energy kit and buy the stealth augments as you can just walk through most levels in permanent stealth (with the glitch) and hit circle to take the normal soldiers out with melee takedowns without even taking your guns out. Most heavy guys can be ignored but a few have to be killed, I actually have no idea what weapons are even good against the heavies because I just spent all extra money on the nanoblade ammo and it was enough against them. Also I think most if not all extra data or speedrun etc. objectives can be ignored, won't need those for trophies. This mode seems like lots of trouble and would be without the glitch but stealth is so overpowered so just try to hang in there until that. ?

Shame they didn't make Breach a standalone game or something, I put the DLC on hold for over 5 years too even though I loved the actual game a lot. ?

Yeah I have been doing those. I can only do 3 a day though because whilst trying to progress I need those red keys to take away towers etc. I did those ghost servers but got stuck on the 3rd one as it was set in two towers and I cannot get across to the next tower. I have a feeling it may be possible with triple jump but I need more praxis to get that. 

So I carried on with the darknet files and now stuck on DF/DS2 stockade on the second tier. It's a stealth level but in a very small area and I always get caught, so I hit a wall and cannot progress. I can venture into the 3rd tier but I got to the point where I cannot remove the next red tower due to running out of red keys. 

I hate that ghost server though. No idea what the hell point there is to it other than the trophy, so with me doing 3 and then quitting out, I hope I only have to do 2 more next time and it doesn't want 5 in a row for the trophy. 

Depending on RNG. It may never give me a energy boost mod. I now have 17 hp boosts so I think for this account and the time I chose to play the game, it may be that the RNG set the chance to incredibly low odds of getting it. You would have thought at least 1 would have popped within the 17 hp boosters I unlocked, so I think I am shit out of luck with it. 

Okay so I finally got an energy boost item. Removed the health boost and equipped - unequipped the energy booster just like the health booster and.... nothing. It didn't do anything other than add an extra 50 energy points. 

So I exited out, tried again... nothing. I don't wanna be the guy to cry out they patched it, but you do have to do it the exact same way as the health booster right? If so then it doesn't work anymore. 

Edit

Crap. Just reread the post about what to upgrade. I'm level 18 and with no many places I can get XP from to level up twice as I need 2 praxis for the HP booster upgrade. So weird that the hp is for energy and energy for hp. Unless I'm just reading the descriptions wrong. Either way what is the max level because I seem to be taking ages to level up. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

what is the max level because I seem to be taking ages to level up. 

I finished all Breach trophies at level 38 or 39, if my memory serves me right. :hmm:

35 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Okay so I finally got an energy boost item. Removed the health boost and equipped - unequipped the energy booster just like the health booster and.... nothing. It didn't do anything other than add an extra 50 energy points.

Each energy/health booster has its own capacity. The higher they are, the more you can get from equipping and unequipping them a bunch of times. Further, every time you start Breach, you have to do the equipping-unequipping thingy all over again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

So I exited out, tried again... nothing. I don't wanna be the guy to cry out they patched it, but you do have to do it the exact same way as the health booster right? If so then it doesn't work anymore.

Yes it works, I did it a couple days ago just fine but I'm guessing you are doing it wrong. Place the energy kit from reserves into inventory and go to augments and spam HP related augments, do not touch any energy augments that will set your energy to a fixed amount because doing so will undo the glitch, after this go in a game and you should see your energy being as high as many times you spam clicked HP augments, even one energy kit made my energy go over 10000 after a minute of spamming. 

• Like 1

So I eventually got the boost energy block and was able to get past the stealth level I was stuck on. The next level which I haven't been able to get past in the next mission where you can't use aug's. Now I get why they did it, but it makes no sense. Stuck in a VR world but no VR power access. Makes no sense. I'll plod on and see if there is a vid or something. I noticed the crazy speed times are done by finding specific data banks which download more info. Maybe that could help. 

Also having a weapon more than C class would be a damn help too. The shit rng and its weapons have made this a even more of a chore than it has to be. My dummy account has the A class revolver and thats sweeeeet. I cannot take any of these machines out quick enough even with the 300% extra damage power ups. Gah!

• Like 1

I recall that when I followed the guide posted earlier I ended up with a ton of either credits or loot boxes after grinding levels for an hour.  Out of that I ended up with an A or S class weapon.  I did this twice, both here and on Steam/PC (what can I say, I love me some Deus Ex) with similar results.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

I recall that when I followed the guide posted earlier I ended up with a ton of either credits or loot boxes after grinding levels for an hour.  Out of that I ended up with an A or S class weapon.  I did this twice, both here and on Steam/PC (what can I say, I love me some Deus Ex) with similar results.

I've been grinding challenges from my dummy account and using its red keys to send more per day. Still no luck though. 

Anyway I did the stage I was having probs with and then a couple more. Then I continued with the fourth darknet case and have to defeat a prime. I think the prime is a ripper and you have to defeat him in 1 min 55secs. I now have the nano blades and upgrades to explosive, but it only takes 40 damage off him or something and I run out of time. Can you remember this boss and if so how did you defeat him? I looked at the times and the best is done in 19 seconds but no idea what they did. 

Well I have the base game breach trophies done. Just got some of the remaining DLC breach trophies to do which I hope can be done in the next couple of days. 

Just want to say thanks to you chaps as always for helping me when I get all confuffled with these games. Thanks for the patience chaps and have a great weekend. 

EDIT

Thank cripes for that! All breach mode requirements are done. Man. If the main game isn't worthy of being superbly fantastical 15 out of 10, then I'm seriously gonna..... well I don't know what I will do.... BUT I WON'T BE PLEASED!!! No I won't. Hmmpf.

Edited by DaveMcDamage
  • Like 1