PS Vita Platinum Backlog

Blitz-tek

With the recent rumor of the PS3, Vita and PSP stores closing SUMMER THIS YEAR

Are there any Vita platinums you want to go back and complete from a game you need to download?

One that comes to mind is Severed from PS+

*If you have any recommendations of any game or previous PS+ games to go back to for a platinum let the community know

Edited by DaivRules

8 minutes ago, ShadeSplit said:

I dislike first person games, but I still enjoyed Severed. So I'd definitely recommend it. Muramasa Rebirth is one of my favorite games, so that was the first game that came to mind.

Another vote for Muramasa Rebirth! Muramasa Rebirth also has some good DLC that didn't exist for the Wii version and was something that was made just for the Vita version. Unless you buy the special Japanese edition that had all the DLC included, you won't be able to get the DLC when the Vita Playstation Store goes down.

List of PS+ Vita games that I recommend:

• Disgaea 3
  • Dragon's Crown
  • Freedom Wars
  • Gravity Rush    
  • Guacamelee!
  • Killzone Mergency
  • New Little King’s Story
  • Rayman Origins
  • Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
  • Soul Sacrifice 
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss 
  • Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward
  • Like 1

Here's my list of games still in my backlog, and I do plan to try and platinum most:

• Tales of Hearts r (this is the one I likely won't bother to try and platinum)
  • Sayonara Umihara Kawase+
  • Root Double
  • Adventures of Mana
  • Nightcry
  • Rainbow Moon (tried this like 8 years ago, dropped it, wanna give it another chance but I may drop it again)

I'm definitely going to start prioritising Vita games, regardless of the rumour's validity. If anything, it just reminded me that the Vita is "old" now, it may still have a fanbase and be getting games, but Sony doesn't give a rat's ass about it any more. I'd be more worried about trophy syncing ceasing to exist on the Vita than the PS3, which is why I want to try and get through them. Should hopefully only take me another year or so.

I still have 13 PSP games in my backlog on my Vita as well, so it'll take probably 3-4 or so years total till I'm done with the Vita entirely (most of them are long RPGs or tactics games). I'm currently playing a PSP game on it, and it's one that will likely take a while (FF Tactics), but after that, I'll focus primarily on Vita games and get through the PSP games afterwards. They're less urgent since they don't have trophies, and they can be easily emulated if I really needed to, if somehow both my Vitas or memory cards ever die or something.

Ive got Muramasa Rebirth physical so since so many recommendations are for it ill definitely get them!

10 hours ago, Yechan said:

• Freedom Wars
  • Gravity Rush    
  • New Little King’s Story
  • Soul Sacrifice 
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss 

Ah how could I have missed these! Ill add them.

PSN Profiles should have some kind of 'list' feature

8 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Here's my list of games still in my backlog, and I do plan to try and platinum most:

• Tales of Hearts r (this is the one I likely won't bother to try and platinum)
  • Sayonara Umihara Kawase+
  • Root Double
  • Adventures of Mana
  • Nightcry
  • Rainbow Moon (tried this like 8 years ago, dropped it, wanna give it another chance but I may drop it again)

I dont think I have heard of any of these so...I will check them out for sure!