Dystopian Devastation DLC

its_ArchroniX

Killing Floor 2 released yet another DLC named Dystopian Devastation which gives us the following:

• New Map: Dystopia 2029
  • 2 New Weapons: Gravity Imploder for the Demolitionlist, HRG Beluga Beat for the Sharpshooter.
  • 2 New Weekly Outbreaks: Blood Thirst and Coliseum
  • New trophy: Like Tears in Rain - Find all the collectibles on Dystopia 2029
  • Time-limited Objectives, Tickets, and Cosmetics
  • Balance Changes and Improvements

The trophy has yet to be added into the official trophy list on PSN (source: https://www.trueachievements.com/game/KILLING-FLOOR-2/dlc/Dystopia-2029 ).

Edit: The trophy has been added to the trophy list.

Edited by its_ArchroniX
  • Like 1

Thanks for the update, I don't know whether to feel excited for the free trophy or sad that it's not a wave 15 trophy again. Reaching wave 15 was very fun, but I lost a lot of long term enjoyment for this game. Hopefully we get some more fun trophies the next time around. Good to see they are still supporting the game though.

Edited by Burstawesome
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Burstawesome said:

Thanks for the update, I don't know whether to feel excited for the free trophy or sad that it's not a wave 15 trophy again. Reaching wave 15 was very fun, but I lost a lot of long term enjoyment for this game. Hopefully we get some more fun trophies the next time around. Good to see they are still supporting the game though.

I agree. It's a fun game and all but the excitement gets ruined pretty quickly when all you have to do is find collectibles (which you can also just do in a solo match). Though I reinstalled the game 3 times already because they keep adding more DLC trophies which is a little annoying despite it being a great game :P

P.s. great profile picture mate ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

When is this update supposed to drop? I ask, because I've just checked for updates and none are available.

According to the desciption in the Youtube video linked above it states:

Killing Floor 2: Dystopian Devastation is blooming this season, introducing a new community map, Dystopia 2029. While conquering waves of zeds under neon lights and in seedy city streets, players can appreciate Dystopia 2029’s bleak futuristic style in standard survival, weekly, and endless game modes. Download now on the PlayStation Store!

Seems like it's dropping today but I don't know at what time exactly.

1 hour ago, its_ArchroniX said:

According to the desciption in the Youtube video linked above it states:

Killing Floor 2: Dystopian Devastation is blooming this season, introducing a new community map, Dystopia 2029. While conquering waves of zeds under neon lights and in seedy city streets, players can appreciate Dystopia 2029’s bleak futuristic style in standard survival, weekly, and endless game modes. Download now on the PlayStation Store!

Seems like it's dropping today but I don't know at what time exactly.

Ironically, it dropped about 10 mins after I posted ?.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, enaysoft said:

lol.

It's like a ritual now.

Suddenly my unearned trophies suspiciously increases by one or two.

When this happens I just scroll way down and sure enough. Killing Force 2 no longer on 100% trophies.

When I saw my completed games had gone down by one I automatically looked at Killing Floor 2 and seen it had added a trophy. I knew it was getting close to another update.

• Like 3