Does it make sense for me to buy this game?

Hvalpen

I have looked at it a couple times. I like the colors and design. But I'm a noob at tetris(and puyo). Do I have a shot at the platinum if I put some effort in? Or would it not be worth my time unless I'm already good at these type of games?

I don't want to have it sit unfinished on my list

• Like 1

I can't speak to the second game, but I platted the first one, and I am by no means a great Tetris player, and I'm downright beginner level at Puyo.

Looking at the list, the second one doesn't seem much different in terms of trophy requirements, so if you fancy it, and put up with a bit of grinding, I'd say you'd be fine

• Like 1

I don't know if this is something that you can just level up your characters to overpower them, but I'm having trouble with some of the battles in the adventure mode, so the 100% trophy might be something I will struggle with.  You'll probably have to get someone to boost with to get the multiplayer trophies too, as any time I've managed to get another person to play against by just searching, I get absolutely demolished.  I consider myself fairly decent at Tetris, but I've only ever won one round of one of the matches I've played!

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

You can get over 100% on Adventure mode easily before finishing it. I was at 125% when I finished. I suck at Puyo Puyo and platted both games. Most of them are not that hard. 

Oh nice, that's good to know!  I thought it would make you get 3 stars on everything!

11 minutes ago, FFATMA said:

Oh nice, that's good to know!  I thought it would make you get 3 stars on everything!

You can do side levels and if you three star all the stages in a world, you get a chance to go for four stars, which also counts towards the total. I assume it'd be like 200% if you do everything.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 11:19 PM, MidnightDragon said:

You can do side levels and if you three star all the stages in a world, you get a chance to go for four stars, which also counts towards the total. I assume it'd be like 200% if you do everything.

I guess I hadn't paid much attention and I had never used the triangle button to see the shortcuts to levels.  You were right, this was incredibly easy to get!  I couldn't believe how many levels I missed!  I still had at least a dozen levels unplayed after I hit 100%!  Thanks!