DLC delisted and Gold Edition question

KenpachiDaniel

Dawn of Pirates DLC is delisted from the US store. When I search for it on google, it's only available in the Hungary and the en-mt (don't know from which country this is) stores. I'm not sure if it's still available somewhere else. If I buy the Gold Edition now that this dlc doesn't exist, could I still download it? If not, then the only way to get 100% now is buying the Gold Edition from one of those countries.

6 hours ago, StressEater said:

Have you tried checking the PlayStation Now application? The last time I was on PS Now, I was able to play the game. I am pretty sure that all DLC was available Can anyone confirm?.

Even if it is there, I couldn't play. I'm from Brazil. Even with my 100mb internet connection, the lag here makes any streamed game unplayable because of the distance of the server. Most of the times the game doesn't even start.

3 hours ago, KenpachiDaniel said:

Even if it is there, I couldn't play. I'm from Brazil. Even with my 100mb internet connection, the lag here makes any streamed game unplayable because of the distance of the server. Most of the times the game doesn't even start.

I am sorry to hear that. You might have to buy the physical copy of the gold edition disc. Try eBay, last I saw, it was around $10.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, POEman553 said:

For what's on PS3 PlayStation store in the US, Harbour Master and New Adventures are listed. Gold Edition includes Dawn of Pirates, correct?

The last I heard, the Gold Edition has few or none of the DLCs but due to how unpopular this game is, it's hard to get any concrete details :(.

11 hours ago, POEman553 said:

For what's on PS3 PlayStation store in the US, Harbour Master and New Adventures are listed. Gold Edition includes Dawn of Pirates, correct?

No. If the third DLC isn't available anymore, then the Gold Edition is incomplete. That's why I started this thread. The only way to get 100% now, is buying a physical or digital European version of the game and get the DLCs from the Hungary or Malta stores. It's easier to buy from the Malta store, because it uses euros. Hungary have another currency.

Edited by KenpachiDaniel

6 hours ago, killerJAZZ420 said:

After reading this thread im still confused. Does the GE come with all 3 trophy related DLC or no? Found it on Amazon for 23 but it only mentions treasure island DLC which doesnt seem to have trophies.

That's the problem, no-one seems to know for sure if it does include all the DLCs or not :(.

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2021 at 4:57 AM, VeldinX said:

The version I got free with plus way back was the gold edition and it has all three DLCs. No idea about the disc though I’m afraid. 

How did you access the DLC? I wasn't able to ever figure that out. The game kept prompting me to buy the DLC.

6 hours ago, darkrequiem7 said:

How did you access the DLC? I wasn't able to ever figure that out. The game kept prompting me to buy the DLC.

You need to turn each DLC on from the main menu, every time you play the game. It’s a very weird way they’ve done it. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Not sure anyone will care since so few people are playing the game but I just checked and the dlc seems gone from the PlayStation store, but if you load up the game and click on the downloadable content tab and then hit triangle to go to the PlayStation store, all three dlcs are there including the dawn one. I just bought all three and loaded them into the game. Not sure why it works that way but for now it does work.

On 5/27/2021 at 3:24 PM, VeldinX said:

You need to turn each DLC on from the main menu, every time you play the game. It’s a very weird way they’ve done it. 

I think this varied by region. In the US, we were supposed to get access to the DLC but didn't.