Dark Zone Extraction Not Popping

Hey so I recently started trying the dark zone for this game and I looked at the trophy for the Dark Zone Extraction which requires me to extract at least one contaminated item from each Zone (East, West, South). I saw a video detailing a way to get into an empty dark zone and did the following:

1. I created a new character and played through about 1-2 hours of the game to unlock the first dark zone mission

2. I used the level 30 booster

3. I took my level 30 character to each dark zone and found a contaminated item

4. I went to an extraction zone and called the helicopter to extract the item

Despite doing these steps the trophy did not pop for me. Is there anyone else who is having this problem? Is there a way for me to track how many items I have extracted from each dark zone? Any help would be great

• 4 weeks later...
On 23.3.2021 at 8:34 PM, DarthMagnus0605 said:

Hey so I recently started trying the dark zone for this game and I looked at the trophy for the Dark Zone Extraction which requires me to extract at least one contaminated item from each Zone (East, West, South). I saw a video detailing a way to get into an empty dark zone and did the following:

1. I created a new character and played through about 1-2 hours of the game to unlock the first dark zone mission

2. I used the level 30 booster

3. I took my level 30 character to each dark zone and found a contaminated item

4. I went to an extraction zone and called the helicopter to extract the item

Despite doing these steps the trophy did not pop for me. Is there anyone else who is having this problem? Is there a way for me to track how many items I have extracted from each dark zone? Any help would be great

Using lvl 30 booster disables trophies.