Dark souls 3 platinum

Jo_75zx

So I played the game from start to finish 

Then at the last battle after the trophy popped and the credits roll I went to my profile to see that completion is 91%. I don't know what's wrong I did everything in the game, sorceries, miracles, rings, npcs, quests, secret areas, grinding covanent items, reinforcing weapon to max, all types of infusion and finally the 3 endings. I don't want to play the game again. Any help guys. 

Update.

I restarted the whole console and reset the internet. It worked

Now I can be happy ??

Edited by Jo_75zx
Update

21 minutes ago, Jo_75zx said:

So I played the game from start to finish 

Then at the last battle after the trophy popped and the credits roll I went to my profile to see that completion is 91%. I don't know what's wrong I did everything in the game, sorceries, miracles, rings, npcs, quests, secret areas, grinding covanent items, reinforcing weapon to max, all types of infusion and finally the 3 endings. I don't want to play the game again. Any help guys. 

If you dont have a back up save you have to do another playthrough,  look at the trophy your missing it will show you the ending you need.

You only have 2 out of 3 endings and missing a "regular" ending of lighting up the bonfire by simply interacting with it at the end.

Very odd thread...wouldn't you just see the missing trophy on your list?

Edited by Sydoki
  • Like 1

No that's not it, I got the 3 endings but it didn't count. Even the Playstation took a screeshot

5 hours ago, Sydoki said:

You only have 2 out of 3 endings and missing a "regular" ending of lighting up the bonfire by simply interacting with it at the end.

Very odd thread...wouldn't you just see the missing trophy on your list?

No I got the 3 endings and I got the screenshot of the ending and platinum. But it didn't count in the trophies

No it doesn't 

Just now, Sydoki said:

Does your local trophy list say that you have platinum? And the issue is that the PSNP isn't reflecting that?

Are you sure you got the right endings? There's a total of 4 but only 3 are required for relevant trophies

But I'm 100% sure I got the 3 endings with screen shot of them 

Can you even get the normal and the Yuria ending in one playtrough?

It's been a while but I thought the whole Londor and Hollowing quest with Yuria cancels out the normal ending?

You have to link the fire in both of them don't you?

Correct me if I'm wrong please :) 

But if you have the screenshots of three of the endings. ?

52 minutes ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

Can you even get the normal and the Yuria ending in one playtrough?

It's been a while but I thought the whole Londor and Hollowing quest with Yuria cancels out the normal ending?

You have to link the fire in both of them don't you?

Correct me if I'm wrong please :) 

But if you have the screenshots of three of the endings. 1f914.png

Well I did the usurpation of fire first,this is the hardest one to get, then the ending where u summon the fire keeper then the normal one

But u can't get the 2 endings in one cuz one u do with 8 dark sigils and the other one with no 8 dark sigils

You've done them all in NG?

Because if so, I'd just heal my dark sigils and "speedrun" through NG+ and try the normal ending again.

Dark Souls 3 is pretty much the same in NG+ and not difficult at all.

Don't know why you're trophy listed glitched out if you have the screenshots, but I had that happen to me once too.

Replaying helped.

But I understand if that's not an option for you, I just don't know any other way to help :)

Good luck with your plat.

10 hours ago, Jo_75zx said:

No it doesn't 

But I'm 100% sure I got the 3 endings with screen shot of them 

Well nobody really can help you without any additional information. Maybe post the screenshots here?

If your local trophy list doesn't show the trophy...I mean that's just that - for whatever reason you don't have it. Rollback to a previous save file if you have one, go through NG+ or create a new character and speedrun through NG.

DS games never had any glitched trophies to my knowledge, especially DS3 - must be some kind of misunderstanding on the user side :)