PS Now question

I want to know about the region question of the PS Now.

1. Can I use Alternate account to buy PS Now, and then use my Main account to play those games and earn trophy??

2. Can I play outside the country which I buy PS Now?? Will something like "too far from server, cannot play"??

I searched on internet, but there is different answers, can someone confirm these??

Thank you.

1 - yes, but only PS4 downloadable games. Download them on the alt account and you can play them on every account on your console. PS3 streamed games have to be played on the account that has now subscription active though, so any trophies earned would pop on that alt account.

2 - nothing like that, you can play anywhere. Distance could matter if you wanted to stream games and it could get laggy but since I assume you won't be streaming, you'll be fine. With PS4 games you don't even have to be connected to the internet after downloading them to your hard drive.

• Like 1

1. Only downloadable games wil work on main account

2. Striming only posible on accounts from suportet regiones,  your internet speed and distnce from servers my be a problem for streaming. (I use US account, have DSL internet and still can use streaming)

Edited by CapRustyBeard
  • Like 1

1. You can use downloaded content on any account, as long as the PlayStation is set to primary for the subscribers account.

2. see above  

But streaming content is not possible outside of the subscriber account, and might give difficulties based on your location (poor performance or simply not possible at all).

(Almost) all PS4 an PS2 (on PS4) games can be downloaded, so if you plan on using that, you're good, but PS3 games are streaming only.

• Like 1