Watch Dogs: Legion Free Trial

Carol

33 minutes ago, Carol said:

If anyone is interested in trying “Watch Dogs: Legion”, there’s going to be a free trial this weekend.

Obviously, getting the platinum won’t be possible, because you won’t have access to the game’s full content.

https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/40LynxzegeFZ2yyeDySgmX/watch-dogs-legion-free-trial-weekend-begins-march-25

But getting the first Trophies is possible? I want to test the game but if it isn't so good I don't want a 5% Game in my Trophylist. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Straight_Edge1 said:

But getting the first Trophies is possible? I want to test the game but if it isn't so good I don't want a 5% Game in my Trophylist. :D

Free trials never unlock trophies. But if you're concerned it will, you can always try the game out on a test account;

14 minutes ago, PS_Bowser said:

I think Sony messed up its a day early and looks like full game lol https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0001-CUSA13115_00-ORWFULLGAME00000?smcid=psapp

I snapped it and I only have the PS4 version in my library, not the PS5. You sure it’s just for the trial or the full game entirely set free by accident?

23 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I snapped it and I only have the PS4 version in my library, not the PS5. You sure it’s just for the trial or the full game entirely set free by accident?

Not sure it says full game in web store but I'm not home to download and verify

31 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

The trial is the full game, but you are only allowed to progress to a certain mission and access certain online features. I am downloading the game trial and the proper game can still be bought on sale. 

7 hours ago, SilverGriever said:

I can confirm that no. You can't earn trophies in this version. The trophy list doesn't even show up in your console.

Just to add to this, I'd like to confirm that if you go ahead and buy the full version then the chances are that you still might not be able to earn up to four of the trophies.

Five months so far of Ubi promising it's being looked at and they've got to the point that for a week or two they haven't even bothered to respond to complaints of trophy glitches on their official forums.

7 hours ago, VladimirKal said:

Just to add to this, I'd like to confirm that if you go ahead and buy the full version then the chances are that you still might not be able to earn up to four of the trophies.

Five months so far of Ubi promising it's being looked at and they've got to the point that for a week or two they haven't even bothered to respond to complaints of trophy glitches on their official forums.

Glitched Trophies??? Getting hesitant on buying this one now.

I just finished all the main missions from the trial and I loved the game! It’s so much fun! London is also a lovely city!

I didn’t think this game would be that good, due to some reviews/opinions I read, but it is awesome! Maybe that’s why Ubisoft gave us the chance to try the game! I will definitely buy it in the future!