100% Bracket Challenge Apr 2021 [Win prizes] [Sign up Closed]

I will submit my list closer to the date, since I may "likely" start P5DIS before the end of the month...

It's almost a given that I will use P5R for 80+%, then Caligula Effect or Diver San Francisco for 40-60%, and I feel tempted to use Flatout 4 for 60-80% (or Dirt 3..).. The lower tiers will depend, but probably P5DIS as I mentioned before + some quick 100% game..

As always, my main target is to clear the challenge, not to place high on the leaderboard..

• Like 1

I'll have to get back to you after I work on progressing some games into the required ranges, but I definitely intend to enter. Most of my remaining games are lengthy, so this might be tough.

I do already have The Surge at 86% (haven't finished the "The Good, the Bad and the Augmented" DLC), so I'll select that as my 81% - 99% game, if it's okay with you.

1 minute ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

I'll have to get back to you after I work on progressing some games into the required ranges, but I definitely intend to enter. Most of my remaining games are lengthy, so this might be tough.

I do already have The Surge at 86% (haven't finished the "The Good, the Bad and the Augmented" DLC), so I'll select that as my 81% - 99% game, if it's okay with you.

Please do!

However, The Surge at 86% will not work for this challenge.
A DLC is a "Game" in this case, so you have already:
100% on The Surge (Base Game)
0% on the "game" The Good, the Bad and the Augmented

I think you're example of games has one mistake. Bloodstained is set at 80% but according to your rules shouldn't it be 81%? ? ? ?

I'm gonna have a look if i can find enough games to participate :)

51 minutes ago, Stedde said:

First person to sign up Han_the_Dragon!
Yes, just post before 1/4 what games you sign up with, so I can mark them. 

@Leewor
:)

• Like 1

hmm I wouldn't mind signing up, starting from the high % to the low % and yeah I thought I say that

• Red Dead Redemption 1, 95% Dlc is all i need done, poker ace, legion of boom, advance co op missions and gold medal them too.
  • Dead Rising 2 off the record 66%
  • Aliens vs Predator 53%
  • Daymare 1998 39%
  • Resident Evil darkside chronicles 0% 

If I get the prize I would love to use it to get fatal frame off the us ps3 store as yeah

Edited by KANERKB

1 hour ago, Stedde said:

Please do!

However, The Surge at 86% will not work for this challenge.
A DLC is a "Game" in this case, so you have already:
100% on The Surge (Base Game)
0% on the "game" The Good, the Bad and the Augmented

You forgot to mention it on the first post.. I may revise my list to include faster things for a few spots (since I have tons of DLC to do, and want to play a few longer games too..).

For example, having to do Hitman base list is manageable for my plan, but 100% Hitman would be impossible.

I have some questions, can I add a game to the list that’s downloaded on my PS4 but not listed on my profile for 0 - 20%? Also do I have to complete the games in order or can they be done out of order?

I haven’t decided if I’ll be participating or not because of Monster Hunter Rise coming out on Switch. I’d be playing that on top of being a part of this.

Edited by whodeygamer

34 minutes ago, whodeygamer said:

I have some questions, can I add a game to the list that’s downloaded on my PS4 but not listed on my profile for 0 - 20%? Also do I have to complete the games in order or can they be done out of order?

I haven’t decided if I’ll be participating or not because of Monster Hunter Rise coming out on Switch. I’d be playing that on top of being a part of this.

If it's like on February, yes, you can just add anything at 0% for that cathegory.

As for the order, yes, totally up to you (no one else would join is we were forced to follow that strict of a rule..)

• Like 1

I'd love to participate in this and start cleaning up my Call of Duties. Just to be clear, DLC's don't count if you only focus on the base games? If so:

0% - 20% - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (11%)

21% - 40% - Call of Duty: Black Ops III (33%)

41% - 60% - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (59%)

61% - 80% - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (71%)

81% - 99% - Wolfenstein: The New Order (97%)

I won't be playing to win, but completing only 3 of these would improve my 100%'s by more then 50%!  Awesome challenge and looking forward to see everyone elses picks.

Edited by VoltrefferNL
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Leewor said:

Sounds fun! Сount me in. Should i say games now or can i say later?

Great!
I will add you. You can post them later, but the need to be addd before 1/4, so I can "tag" them

16 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I think you're example of games has one mistake. Bloodstained is set at 80% but according to your rules shouldn't it be 81%? 1f914.png1f61b.png1f604.png

I'm gonna have a look if i can find enough games to participate :)

@Leewor
:)

I was just testing you! ? Joke aside, you are correct. The picture should have said 81%. ?

You have been added Evil_Joker88!

16 hours ago, KANERKB said:

hmm I wouldn't mind signing up, starting from the high % to the low % and yeah I thought I say that

• Red Dead Redemption 1, 95% Dlc is all i need done, poker ace, legion of boom, advance co op missions and gold medal them too.
  • Dead Rising 2 off the record 66%
  • Aliens vs Predator 53%
  • Daymare 1998 39%
  • Resident Evil darkside chronicles 0% 

If I get the prize I would love to use it to get fatal frame off the us ps3 store as yeah

Great!
However, your Red Dead Redemption 1 cannot be used. A DLC is one "game". So in your case there is two DLC (80% and 76%) that you could use. You have 100% on Read Dead Redemption 1 (Base Game).

16 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

You forgot to mention it on the first post.. I may revise my list to include faster things for a few spots (since I have tons of DLC to do, and want to play a few longer games too..).

For example, having to do Hitman base list is manageable for my plan, but 100% Hitman would be impossible.

Sorry.
I will update it and wait on your revised list.

15 hours ago, Savage_Sarabi said:

Heck yes I've been looking forward to another one of these challenges. Sign me up! I'll have a list closer to the start date.

I am glad to hear! Looking forward on your list.

15 hours ago, whodeygamer said:

Yes, as long as the game is between 0-20% on 1/4 and you post which game it is you are good to go.
As Han_the_Dragon said you can complete them in any order you want. You do not need to complete the 0-20% first, then 21%-40% and so on.

Just post if you want to join and with which games before 1/4.

Cool VoltrefferNL!
You have been added! Nice FPS challenge! ?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Stedde said:

Sorry.
I will update it and wait on your revised list.

No worries, the new info just opens more options from my backlog,  since Hitman, Hitman 2, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy XV have tons of DLC that I have yet to complete,  and getting 100% in a single DLC or base trophy list is much faster then the full 100%.

Still, I will only decide on a final list after I get done with Ys VIII.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stedde said:

Great!
However, your Red Dead Redemption 1 cannot be used. A DLC is one "game". So in your case there is two DLC (80% and 76%) that you could use. You have 100% on Read Dead Redemption 1 (Base Game).

Ah then I will change red dead to remnat from the ashes the dlc of subject

• Like 2

Thank you for hosting these challenges Stedde, I'm really enjoying them so far :)

Hopefully my picks are right, if not I have misunderstood the challenge lol

Goat Simulator: Waste of Space (DLC #4) - 0% - 20%

Sonic Mania - 21% - 40%

COD: Advance Warfare - Ascendance (DLC #2) - 41% - 60%

Minecraft Expansion Pack #1 (DLC #1) - 61% - 80%

Oh... Sir! The Insult Simulator - 81% - 100%

I'll jump in once again to the bracket challenge. My selections are as follow:

81-99%: Infinifactory (91%)

61-80%: The Messenger (Base Game 61%)

41-60%: Yakuza: Like A Dragon (41%) - This will take a bit...

21-40%: Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution (25%)

00-20%: Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (PS3) (0%)

I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to clear all 5 this time, but we shall see.

(Fun fact: For the 81-99 category, my selections were either uncompletable games, really annoying games (Battle Islands / Skylanders: Trap Team without the Kaos trophy) or Persona 5's 2nd playthough... Dodged a bullet there)

Hello, I would like to play. I want to bring my completion percentage to 65%.
excuse me, my english is bad.

80% Hitman 2 Isle of Sgàil. is the last level of the base game

60% manual Samuel.

40% DRAGON QUEST XI: ECHOES OF AN ELUSIVE AGE

20% DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE

0% BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE

I hope the hitman serves I have no other game at 80%. The ones that I have left are from now and I no longer have the subscription

Thanks

• Like 1