Question on deleting game and trophy screenshots

So I deleted the game as soon as I got the 100% of it, especially given the limited space of the PS5. However, checking out the screenshot folders for the trophies, the Control folder disappeared. Now, it's under "Deleted games and app". Anyone knows how to keep the original folder? Only PS5 games I've played are Control and Astro's Playroom but Astro's Playroom was not touched when I deleted the game. It is also worth noting that the game tile for Astro's remained while Control's disappeared. I deleted the tile but nothing changed. The original folder is there on the media gallery. 

Astro is probably a different case as it came pre installed. I’m assuming that it’s just not affected by it. But what’s the problem with it being in deleted applications now? You still have the screenshots.

too add on, if storage space is already an issue for you. I suggest just turning off screenshots/video recording of trophies as the video option alone takes a lot of space over time. Or have all PS4 games go to a separate hard drive.

Edited by SKiL_Clash

15 hours ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Astro is probably a different case as it came pre installed.

It's not preinstalled it's an optional install when you are initially installing the software. OP probably deleted all data (including screenshots) instead of save data and the application.

5 hours ago, HYPERS said:

It's not preinstalled it's an optional install when you are initially installing the software. OP probably deleted all data (including screenshots) instead of save data and the application.

Yeah. Doesn't give me the option to keep the trophy screenshots when deleting the game. It's weird. When I reinstalled the game, the folder goes back to normal. It's just a shame cuz occasionally I like checking out the screenshots. May not always be case but we'll see next PS5 I play.