Crzy Minus

Tips on getting to level 30 faster?

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I didn’t mean to start a thread based on a topic that might’ve been tackled already but from what I’ve seen, the other threads haven’t been too clear for me so I’d appreciate a proper explanation on this.

So from my understanding, creating and playing other dreams gives you EXP but more so when you create, particularly when you sculpt. But do you actually have to create a proper sculpt to earn XP or can you really just spam the X button even if you’re not stamping anything? And does it need to be created and published, or you don’t have to save anything when you quit and you can start over and continue on? Also not related to sculpting but can you also earn EXP when you watch AudioVisual shorts through Autosurf?

Apparently there’s even a software that automatically does the job through Remote Play? But that’s as far as I know pretty much on that.

I’m still working on miscellaneous trophies at the moment but eventually I’ll have to work on this one, so any form of tip and advice would be appreciated.

Edited by Crzy Minus

If your not using a script or turbo controller it is one of the most boring grinds ever.  I think I spammed X and O for like 8 hours a day for like 7 days while watching twitch streams.  I will never play a game with these types of trophies ever again.

Posted (edited)

On 3/28/2021 at 6:59 AM, iGGTheEnd said:

If your not using a script or turbo controller it is one of the most boring grinds ever.

I just got to level 30 yesterday and it wasn't a grind at all. I just played the game as I wanted to, knowing that everything I did was chipping away at level 30. Was a lot of fun (although my logic systems still don't work -_-  lol)
If you want to just do it fast and purely for the trophies then I can see how it would be extremely boring but splice in going for misc trophies alongside just enjoying the ride and reckon it'll be a much better time! :) 

Edited by Vyzie_Taur
Added quote

it takes a long time, but I reached lvl 30 by PLAYING the damn game. I'm no creator, but every creation needs someone who plays it...

that beeing said, just make one evening (or more) per week for browsing dreams content. you can even choose genre etc.

there is so much to discover and by using scripts / turbo controller / afk spamming buttons you rob yourself of an amazing experience

On 08/04/2021 at 3:10 AM, Alaquia said:

it takes a long time, but I reached lvl 30 by PLAYING the damn game. I'm no creator, but every creation needs someone who plays it...

that beeing said, just make one evening (or more) per week for browsing dreams content. you can even choose genre etc.

there is so much to discover and by using scripts / turbo controller / afk spamming buttons you rob yourself of an amazing experience

ugh i may do this when im on vacation in July. Just get it out of the way. 3 hours a day, just doing whatever. 😴 i sort of enjoyed the game, but then i hated the grind... but i also hate that i really only need level 20 and 30 and spend time in music mode or something..

Curious to see if you grind XP by re-playing Art's Dream. Can somebody confirm?

I bought a turbo controller specifically for this game because I was not going to sit there for hours and hours pressing a button nor going through random levels for hours on end either. I went to the sound mode where you search for an instrument and then place it down and then hit L1+X to open the creating menu up. Then I set my turbo to Triangle and set a hammer on top of it to keep it pressed down. I did have to hold Options down every 5 to 10 minutes because the Imp drifted off the screen though. Doing about 8 hours of this a day took me like 5 days from ~level12 to 30.

Been reading on this and there doesn't seem to be an "easy" or quick method. Personally, at this stage I am level 22 and I don't mind the grind. I only worry about having good creations to play running out.

Currently I am going to search, under tags, choosing game-> single player and going through what comes up. If I like, obviously leave a like, and if I love it, leave a review. The game should default to Dreams you haven't played yet, so dw about duplicates for the most part. 

Only doing an hour an evening. 

Got the last 5 levels needed a couple of days ago for the plat. I succumbed to the turbo adapter for the DualShock 4 method while I was busy around the house, leaving it to do it's work so it didn't seem too long

On 7/26/2021 at 11:13 AM, LOWERCASESUCKS said:

Got the last 5 levels needed a couple of days ago for the plat. I succumbed to the turbo adapter for the DualShock 4 method while I was busy around the house, leaving it to do it's work so it didn't seem too long

Can you please tellthe name or send a link of the adapter? I'm level 23 and i cant grind no more 😷

On 17/09/2021 at 10:40 AM, shlomaniac said:

Can you please tellthe name or send a link of the adapter? I'm level 23 and i cant grind no more 1f637.png

Yeah sure, bearing in mind I am from the UK. This is the adapter I use. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Game-Controller-Back-Button-Attachment-for-PS4-Rear-Extension-Keys-Adapter-/353462751911?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0